PDA

View Full Version : My Grandfather Just Died... Please Someone Comfort Me...

Treeky111
11-28-2007, 08:13 PM
:sad:My Grandfather died... I need comfort BIG TIME. Oh please...

fullmetal
11-28-2007, 08:19 PM

Man i'm really sorry, this happened to me this past May. I know how it feels and it hurts. You'll eventually accept that he isn't here anymore, but its really hard. Trust me you'll be fine, and everyone on pe2k is here to help. :D

pokemaster1111
11-28-2007, 08:23 PM
Yeah brah, I hope you'll get better. These sort of things take time to heal up. I went through the same way you are because last year my cousin comitted suicide because of depression. But I really hope you will recover from this tragic moment.

-Alonzo

Treeky111
11-28-2007, 08:24 PM
Thanks. That really helps. I can still picture him in his chair at my grandmothers house. Sitting there. Its almost as if hes still there... But hes not... Anyway, i'll be going to his funeral tomorrow.

Freddy Fro
11-28-2007, 08:24 PM

Treeky, I'm so sorry, buddy, I don't know how it feels to lose someone that close to you, but I can only imagine, I'll be praying for you <:(

Fro~

Treeky111
11-28-2007, 08:28 PM
M grandmother isn't taking well... Its her 3rd husband. Out of those 3 husbands he was the only one i new... I'm really afraid for my grandmother. *Sigh*

TayyabX
11-28-2007, 08:37 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather... D;
I hope you recover from the loss! ^^

Shen
11-28-2007, 08:40 PM
Oh, man, that's rough. I know exactly what that's like, man (my own grandfather passed away in May). Just take comfort in knowing that he's not suffering anymore; I dunno if you believe in Heaven, or not, but I do, so i dunno if this helps, but I'm sure he's in a better place now :wink:.

I hope that you can get through this fine, man, I know how rough this could be.

Ranma
11-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Sorry about the sorrowful event. :sad:

My grandfather passed away when I was 4.

Treeky111
11-28-2007, 08:57 PM
KFC, I'm so sorry to hear that. It was probably worse for you than it is for me.

Polska
11-28-2007, 09:02 PM
Dude im so sorry to hear this news but its just something that will happen to all of us unless its already happed :sad:

Trust me m8 all of us feel for you on PE2K

Hope you feel better

Neo Emolga
11-28-2007, 09:08 PM
Meh, I know these things are hard to deal with. Just take comfort in knowing he's happier in Heaven now.

When the funeral ends, go out and do something that would make him proud of you. I'm sure he would appreciate that.

Treeky111
11-28-2007, 09:22 PM
I'm gonna put EXTRA flowers on his grave. We were really close. My sister doesnt seem to care very much at all though.

Shadow Eevee
11-28-2007, 11:49 PM
Maybe you can make a poem about him, and make a shrine in your room or something?

RonRaygunX3
11-28-2007, 11:55 PM
I know how you feel, yo. My grandma died a few years ago and all three of my grandparents have cancer now.

Best thing to do is try to be happy for the life he had and remember that he is in le better place now.

Ranma
11-29-2007, 12:07 AM
KFC, I'm so sorry to hear that. It was probably worse for you than it is for me.

It wasnt so bad for me. You probally got to know yours better. I didnt see him much.

Also not to sound mean to him, but he died of cancer he got from smoking.

Diesel 34
11-29-2007, 12:10 AM
I know how you feel. My dad died a few months ago and to be honest you never really get over it. It gets better, but all you can do is try and keep your life as normal as possible.

SHADOW SWORD
11-29-2007, 12:47 AM
Basically you just want to use the positave influence that he has made on you and run with it. Emotion is a very powerful thing.

Professor Geoffrey
11-29-2007, 01:08 AM
I know how hard it is to lose a family member, and how it feels to think that they still exist, somehow. I've experienced this several times. During my lifetime, six important people in my life; my great-great grandmother, my great-great aunt, two of my great aunts, my step-grandmother, and my grandfather have all died. I felt feelings of extreme sadness. I cried very badly at my grandmother's funeral two years ago. You know, I could say I was the closest person to her before she died, and I could be right, with a couple of exceptions, possibly, I'm not sure.

And Diesel, I feel really sorry for you... for your dad to go that early... It isn't right.

And Shadow is right. Just keep your head up, and focus on what's happening now, and not what's happened. But, if you ever go to a place where you shared memories with him... Just think about him, and all the wonderful things he's done for you, and how fortunate you were to have met him.

Charbok
11-29-2007, 01:10 AM
My grandfather died about 3 months ago, and I assure you that I feel your pain.

He had a seizure one day and bit off a chunk of his tongue, and on top of that he didn't get help when he should've because he lives with his daughter who has down syndrome and didn't know how to handle the situation.

Luckily, my mom showed up to pick up my aunt and saw him.

He went into the hospital, slipped into a coma and died about a month later.

Yea, I know your pain.

shakierarox
11-29-2007, 07:23 AM
I know the pain...

...my friend passed away a few weeks ago and i still miss her. she passed away because of the after effects of leukemia. *goes off and sobs*

what's even worse is i found her bebo page and it is really sad.

Go-Getters
11-29-2007, 07:29 AM
Im so sorry dude.

I lost my mum and dad a few years ago...i....i...

#bursts out in tears#

Its a hard time... You may never get over it my freind

But life goes on...indeed it does

Gaia
11-29-2007, 08:46 AM
I'm sorry for your loss, mate.

Treeky111
11-29-2007, 11:03 AM
Im so sorry dude.

I lost my mum and dad a few years ago...i....i...

#bursts out in tears#

Its a hard time... You may never get over it my freind

But life goes on...indeed it does

I feel a little better now but i apologize, Go-getters.
I don't know what it is like to go through something as terrible as that.
But all you can think is, they're in a better place, watching over you.
But we're all here for you, you know.
PE2K grieves for you.