PDA

View Full Version : DragonBall Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Kirby pikachu
12-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Has anyone have the game?Well,I do.It's great for battling and kicking but.So,if anybody
has it then this thread can start expanding.

mewtwoiscoolness
12-21-2007, 11:49 PM
i hear u this game rocks and nouva shenron all the way

Rekhyt
12-22-2007, 12:00 AM
Is number four coming out anytime soon?

Kirby pikachu
12-22-2007, 12:22 AM
Oh thank you Oni Raichu.You're the first to post here!Are you serious a fourth will be coming out?

Stubby Boardman
12-22-2007, 12:29 AM
i really want to get this game

Tory vs Meaty II
12-22-2007, 12:32 AM
Sorry, I don't get games that score under a 8.0/10. These game are usually garbage. Dragon Ball Z Budokai, and Tenkaichi games make you to throw up on them. They aways score 5.0, 5.5 & 6.0 which is pretty sad. Sorry as they can be. Why they created a crappy idea like this? It sucks. Eww, sick, gross, discussting, vile. Although, I like DBZ. But the quallity of these games are poor like a dead rat on the street.

Don't never, ever buy these games. Rent these games at GameFly.com. The second choice is; play these games if your friend or enemy has. Again, I repeat, don't never, ever in your freaking life buy these games. It is just a waste of life, you could of hit the lottery of some sort. Well, everyone has an opininon about these games. It is you choice kid. It is your only choice.

Charbok
12-22-2007, 01:41 AM
Is number four coming out anytime soon?

No, the third one just came out.

Sorry, I don't get games that score under a 8.0/10. These game are usually garbage. Dragon Ball Z Budokai, and Tenkaichi games make you to throw up on them. They aways score 5.0, 5.5 & 6.0 which is pretty sad. Sorry as they can be. Why they created a crappy idea like this? It sucks. Eww, sick, gross, discussting, vile. Although, I like DBZ. But the quallity of these games are poor like a dead rat on the street.

Don't never, ever buy these games. Rent these games at GameFly.com. The second choice is; play these games if your friend or enemy has. Again, I repeat, don't never, ever in your freaking life buy these games. It is just a waste of life, you could of hit the lottery of some sort. Well, everyone has an opininon about these games. It is you choice kid. It is your only choice.

I don't understand you.

MagmarMan
12-22-2007, 01:58 AM

I don't know where you're coming from with this low rating stuff. If a game's good, buy it. You don't always have to believe what the online companies say...

I personally loved Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and I'm getting #3 for Christmas!

Charbok
12-22-2007, 02:00 AM
I loved two as well, (even though NP only gave it a 6).
If you're a fan of DBZ(and you're not crazy) then you're sure to love it.

Ultima Boss
12-22-2007, 04:24 AM
Sorry, I don't get games that score under a 8.0/10. These game are usually garbage.
To be blunt, that is pretty sad; but 'eh, whatever floats your boat.

Dragon Ball Z Budokai, and Tenkaichi games make you to throw up on them. They aways score 5.0, 5.5 & 6.0 which is pretty sad. Sorry as they can be. Why they created a crappy idea like this? It sucks. Eww, sick, gross, discussting, vile. Although, I like DBZ. But the quallity of these games are poor like a dead rat on the street.

To each his own; provide more substance as to why you despise the series so much, empty ratings do not truly persuade others to buy or not to. Otherwise, all you're doing is talking smack without any backbone.

Anyway, is the third one use first-person angles like the first one or was it changed back to third-person?

Kirby pikachu
12-23-2007, 06:53 PM

I don't get how you think this game sucks.It has a great storyline,great graphics,all the characters that can actually fight,and it's a great game.Now tell me why you think it sucks so bad.Just rent it and you'll see what I mean.

Note-Those people who rate games on internet really are just talking crap.It's a great game,and if they don't like it,then oh well.They probolly haven't even played the game and are just talking smack.They do this all the time to some good games.Let's just ignore them.''Blah,blah,blah'',that's what it really is.(And no,i'm not trying to offend you.)
But it's your own opinion.

Tory vs Meaty II
12-23-2007, 07:30 PM
Well, you guys can go to wikipedia, and find sites such as Gameinformer, Gamespot, Game Faqs, etc,. The games that you see here have really bad camera angle, bad story line, suckly graphics, messed up pixles from the 90s. And son't get me started on the sound, and voices. Xplay (the tv show of G4), made fun of these DBZ games big time. And I'm talking big time! Do you know how these characters scream like? Like little 8 year olds. They do that so frequently, that it makes me want to burn the CD, not burn disk on track. Burn it on fire. Should I say "go Magortar! Use Lava Plume on the Tenkaichi CD!"

Do you want me to say all of this? Do you even want me to say all of this? Of course not, because it is true about the bad qualities of these Dragon Ball Z games. I love the show, despise that Budokai games, the Tenkaichi games, and it gets even worse then that. Oh yea. Combining two Dragon Ball Z games together. Oh yea, DragonBall Z Budokai Tenkaich 3. Since they do that these days. Have you guys even seen the envoirnment of the DragonBall Z Budokai & Tenkaichi games? Oh yea, sucks, just plain horrible. And yeah, I have played them all.

If you guys like 90 style frangize games, then that is fine with me. I am okay with this. You all know that everyone has an opinion about video games. But when it goes to the scores; you should be terrified. Terrified of the screaming death of this post. I understand that one of you said about the opinion about the game company that score games, that you shouldn't always agree on them. I understander that, you are right about that. But why such a low score point though? LOl? If I were you guys, I would just rent the game. There might be a very good DBZ game that you are waiting for, even I'm waiting for my be great. But when? When the DragonBall series die out soon? I hope not.

Kirby pikachu
12-23-2007, 08:04 PM
Yeah,I once looked at some of the old DBZ games and they look like crap but this is a good game.But it is true that some of those games suck.And if Dragon Ball ever dies i'll be so mad.Without Dragon Ball,there wouldn't be no DBZ or Dragon Ball GT.

Tory vs Meaty II
12-23-2007, 08:05 PM
Yeah,I once looked at some of the old DBZ games and they look like crap but this is a good game.But it is true that some of those games suck.And if Dragon Ball ever dies i'll be so mad.Without Dragon Ball,there wouldn't be no DBZ or Dragon Ball GT.

Is it true that Dragon Quest was created by Dragon Ball Z?

Kirby pikachu
12-23-2007, 08:12 PM
No,Dragon Quest wasn't created by DBZ.Dragon Quest first game was Dragon Warrior,made in the 1980's.

Master Aqua
01-12-2008, 03:36 PM
I only have one dislike of this and thats, that they have cut out a lots of the story line in the various sages.

Any ways my favourite characters in the game are

kid buu
janemba
great ape baby
arale
omega shenron
super 17
unlock ability gohan

And my best characters are

kid buu
omega shenron
great ape baby
freza 3rd form
super 17

-PK
01-12-2008, 03:39 PM
My favorite character, and the character I use a lot and know perfectly, is Omega Shenron. He is the best 8D

Master Aqua
01-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Omega shenron dose rock dosen't he? His dragons thunder techinque is sooo cool and i allways catch my friends out when i'm using minus energy ball.

pikachufan25
01-19-2008, 01:08 AM
I have it and love it, also one day during my winter vacation, I played it all night and beat every fight in every saga and got 100% achivement ratio for beating every fight, also the wi-fi on it is pretty fun, I would say 8.0/10 its good and fun. but after you beat the story, their ain't much to do besides making stronger characters and going on wi-fi.

Master Aqua
01-19-2008, 10:12 PM
Has anyone noticed it is much harder to deflect ki blasts in this game?

Yughi
01-20-2008, 03:58 PM
there is a new DBZ game coming out but for 360 and ps3 only

pikachufan25
01-20-2008, 04:01 PM
there is a new DBZ game coming out but for 360 and ps3 only

I would say no, since xbox 360s are american, and probably not another game either, since the story for dragonballz is done.

Tory vs Meaty II
01-21-2008, 09:51 PM
I would say no, since xbox 360s are american, and probably not another game either, since the story for dragonballz is done.

Yes there is, there will be a new Dragon Ball Z game for the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3. Just because Xbox 360s are American doesn't meant they are not going to have up comming Japanese games. So don't think like that. The new Dragon Ball Z game for the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3 will release at the end of this year. The game is somewhat related to the previous Budokai games. Look here below for more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Burst_Limit