PDA

View Full Version : RPers, what do you want for/as an RPG?

Gravity
12-11-2007, 09:20 PM
This is a thread for all of those you want a certain RPG of something, but don't have time to make the plot, or just can't come up with their own.

So, fellow [literate] RPers, what kind of RPGs do you want to see? Do you want, say, an MMORPG style RP? Do you want an RP that nobody touches on a lot, say, Kingdom Hearts?

Post your ideas here, and, maybe one day, they'll be a reality. :wink:

sir_Aaron
12-11-2007, 09:21 PM
HOW BOUt...AND POKEMON RP?! :razz:

Kidding.

Mabye something close to the Godzilla series orrrr Megaman even Mario.

Andoryu
12-11-2007, 11:58 PM
There used to be a series called "Zatch-Bell". Perhaps we could base something off of that or we could start a Zelda RPG.

Linoone
12-12-2007, 12:04 AM
HOW BOUt...AND POKEMON RP?! :razz:

Kidding.

Mabye something close to the Godzilla series orrrr Megaman even Mario.

I made a Godzilla one before.
Maybe a...Bo-bobo rp.
yeah a Zatch Bell rp would be cool.

Gravity
12-12-2007, 12:13 AM
I just had a breakthrough:

"March of the Legion"

... ! [Dx]

It'll be a Warcraft RP, the Legion's final attempt at conquering Azeroth.

sir_Aaron
12-12-2007, 12:18 AM
Mabye a second Godzilla one would do good.

I'd like a Warcraft RP...

Realityxxx
12-12-2007, 12:37 AM
Perhaps a Disgea rp?

Saraibre Ryu
12-12-2007, 12:51 AM
A WoW RP would be a nice idea, but the Su page would be a massive thread, let alone the actual RP thread.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind a KH RP, but it just doesn't seem to be the type to be made into an RP in my opinion. With the right minds it may be able to be done.

Gravity
12-12-2007, 12:57 AM
Two glorious words, Saraibre: Keyblade. Wars.

Saraibre Ryu
12-12-2007, 01:15 AM
Two glorious words, Saraibre: Keyblade. Wars.

Aye, that is true, but still, we don't know much about those two word anyway unless someone who is a regular member here is from Japan and has english as a second language and ecetera. I've even been trying to convert my KH fan fiction into a KH RP, but so far, not getting a suitable plot that doesn't revolve around one character.

Knightblazer
12-12-2007, 01:19 AM
I, for one, would wish for a multifandom AU RP. I've seen quite a number in other places that's done really well, and I do hope that I can make one as good as that or have someone here create one. It'll be a nice change from the usual.

Knightblazer

Saraibre Ryu
12-12-2007, 01:22 AM
I, for one, would wish for a multifandom AU RP. I've seen quite a number in other places that's done really well, and I do hope that I can make one as good as that or have someone here create one. It'll be a nice change from the usual.

Knightblazer

Sorry for my lack of knowledge, but what is meant when you say 'AU' Knightblazer?

Knightblazer
12-12-2007, 01:26 AM
It means 'Alternate Universe' - like example, you can have a Coyote!Sora and a Wolf!Riku in some world only inhibited by animals, or actor!Byakuya and director!Kenpachi in some high-shot fimling fic. Something like that. xP

Basically is like bringing your character to anoter world, minus or their powers and stuff; just brining the character itself into another setting, but still keeping their personalties intact and all that.

Knightblazer

Saraibre Ryu
12-12-2007, 01:29 AM
It means 'Alternate Universe' - like example, you can have a Coyote!Sora and a Wolf!Riku in some world only inhibited by animals, or actor!Byakuya and director!Kenpachi in some high-shot fimling fic. Something like that. xP

Basically is like bringing your character to anoter world, minus or their powers and stuff; just brining the character itself into another setting, but still keeping their personalties intact and all that.

Knightblazer

OH! Okay, that would be awesome. I'd really like an RP along those lines.