PDA

View Full Version : ...:::Bloody Gir:::... [WARNING TO CHILDREN UNDER SEVEN: SCARY PICTURES MAYBE POSTED]

Shozuka
01-21-2008, 10:30 PM
Has anyone heard or seen a Bloody Gir before? What's a Bloody Gir you ask, well let's talk about it:

Everyone should've heard of Invader Zim. Well, an artist on the show drew a picture of Gir covered in blood, and Nickelodeon refused to put it on the show. However, Johnen Vasquez (the producer) put it in many different episodes, but it was hidden and unseeable. Nickelodeon has never noticed this Bloody Gir, but rumors are is that Nick noticed Bloody Gir before, and thatit was the reason that Invader Zim was canceled.

Now, the picture may be scary to some, so I can't show a picture of Bloody Gir. You'll have to search it yourself.

Discuss about Bloody Gir. :)

Near
01-21-2008, 10:32 PM
Has anyone heard or seen a Bloody Gir before? What's a Bloody Gir you ask, well let's talk about it:

Everyone should've heard of Invader Zim. Well, an artist on the show drew a picture of Gir covered in blood, and Nickelodeon refused to put it on the show. However, Johnen Vasquez (the producer) put it in many different episodes, but it was hidden and unseeable. Nickelodeon has never noticed this Bloody Gir, but rumors are is that Nick noticed Bloody Gir before, and thatit was the reason that Invader Zim was canceled.

Now, the picture may be scary to some, so I can't show a picture of Bloody Gir. You'll have to search it yourself.

What's scary about that. i've been watching cartoon violence since like ever. He looks cooler bloody :tongue: Here's the pic: http://www.buzzyworld.com/zim/images/BloodyGIR.png

Shozuka
01-21-2008, 10:33 PM
I know but there are young kids on this forum that may think it's scary...

Near
01-21-2008, 10:35 PM
I know but there are young kids on this forum that may think it's scary...

Since when could people 6 and under write?

Shozuka
01-21-2008, 10:36 PM
Maybe they sneak to the computer and end up here somehow. xD Anything could happen, so please stop spamming and get on-topic...

Tory vs Meaty II
01-21-2008, 10:39 PM
When the hell did kids under 10 come to forums?

Near
01-21-2008, 10:40 PM

umm, i started using forums at 8.

Shozuka
01-21-2008, 10:41 PM
I came in this forum when I was eight, now please get to the discussion.

Tory vs Meaty II
01-21-2008, 10:51 PM
I believe that they have showed blood on Invader Zim before. I love that TV show. Eww, I can't stand the word "blood," really I can't. =/

Shozuka
01-21-2008, 10:56 PM
Why do you hate the word blood? Blood blood blood

Alright, enough spamming from me. xD

Ashketcum212
01-21-2008, 10:57 PM
thats not even scary

ronjocox
01-21-2008, 11:04 PM
I use forums since I was 2.

And it wasn't even that scary. If you were scared of that, you might as well be scared of Igglypuff.

Primal Mario
01-25-2008, 01:58 AM
it not scary it funny

Poring
01-25-2008, 02:28 AM

The thread creator appears to be 9 years old, and ronjocox appears to be 10. In another thread, someone in 7th grade was saying he was "ancient". This is a Pokemon forum; expect young people to post...

About the actual topic, I believe it was only in 2 episodes or something.

Oxygen
01-25-2008, 06:32 AM
Wasn't some of it hidden using things like sauce or stuff? [that was a guess]

I came when I was 10 :/

Trainer17
01-25-2008, 06:34 AM
...I came here last year, Making me 16...xD

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
01-25-2008, 06:48 AM
I started using forums when I was 9...

But to contribute to the subject I've seen the one from Mortos Der Soulstealer (in the intro RIGHT before the part that has Dib) And I'm planning on looking for the bbrp one... (That appears when Zim throws the last piggy into the Time-object replacement thingy blah blah)

There are supposedly more... Someone said there was one in Frycook what came from all that space (At the beginning where Girs head is zooming into the screen) But I looked and it wasn't there. I'd like to check again though.

Primal Mario
01-29-2008, 12:31 AM
look at my avatar and sig this is how GIR should be...

Linoone
01-29-2008, 12:34 AM
I came here when I was 9.
Bloody Gir doesn't look scary though, and I like him like that.

PokemonBoy2106
01-29-2008, 05:12 AM
Not scary and I'm ten. Anyway, what was Bloody Gir made for. Also I can see Nick's concern with 2 years supposingly being allowed to wathc and all...

CkVertigo
01-31-2008, 09:06 PM

Gir looks awesome in blood! Seirously, it just looks like he fell in red paint.

Nick got rid of Invader Zim because it was too good for them. =x

Primal Mario
01-31-2008, 09:18 PM
gir is in marinara sauce

Shozuka
02-03-2008, 10:27 PM

PokemonBoy2106, I believe you should re-read this post, as this explains why Bloody Gir was made for.

Alex the Charmander
02-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Ugh, don't mention blood to me, it scares me out of my head...

On topic, it does look more like red paint or Spaghetti sauce...seriously.

~Wildstorm

CAPTAIN GLIGAR
02-04-2008, 01:43 PM
Um, no they canceled Invader Zim on Jhonen's request.

Bloody GIR is an Easter Egg visible in several episodes of the television series Invader ZIM. Bloody GIR was born when Nickelodeon refused to allow a scene involving GIR covered with blood. The crew inserted the forbidden image into single frames in a few episodes. Post production supervisor Jason Stiff has confirmed that the image appears in Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy.[3] The existence of bloody GIR has been confirmed by director Steve Ressel in interviews. The frames were reportedly scattered throughout the episodes following Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy by Ressel and Chris Graham.

"The bloody GIR was the single frame drawing that Chris Graham drew and I was putting it into the show at random points hidden within things. It is very hard to make out....and I am not telling where or when those frames are (you have to be a master to see Bloody GIR, even with a frame-by-frame VCR). If anyone finds it...let me know. He is in several places through the last 14 shows. We tried to get him put into GIR's Rubber Piggy when the last pig goes through the portal: that was the first one and I don't think it stayed..you have to check...if it is there it is faint." -Steve Ressel[4]

According to Ressel, Nickelodeon never discovered a Bloody GIR before the episode aired.[5]

Maleficent
02-05-2008, 02:59 AM
I have the Darkened version of it *Point's to Avatar* So funny.

Primal Mario
02-06-2008, 01:29 AM
kirby is bloody gir?

Maleficent
02-06-2008, 01:30 AM
I changed meh Avatar.

Ridley
02-06-2008, 01:49 AM
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs10/i/2006/111/5/6/BloOdy_GiR_by_SnookA.jpg

HavE YoU FounD HiM YeT?

Maleficent
02-06-2008, 02:00 AM
I have the Black and white Version of that.

Ridley
02-06-2008, 02:02 AM
I know, I remember

Kirby pikachu
02-10-2008, 08:25 PM
That isn't even close to scary.The blood looks more like sauce or something.

natiscoo32
07-25-2008, 07:48 PM
Your correct except for the cancellation I'm not sure if ONE of the episodes was cancelled because of this but all i know is this. one of the reasons why Invader Zim was cancelled is cuz the show got low ratings. Not of bloody gir. Steve Russell made the cartoon character and Nickelodeon refused to post it cuz it may scare kids. But, Steve Russell still put them in episodes. I am only sure of one VERY clear Image that you can see in one of the episodes where these vectors come down and you have to stop the video right when one of the vectors when you can see the hole of the vectors and pause it. Look for a head and eyes. If you can take a clipshot and go on the computer brighten the picture and look at it. you can also go on youtube easily and find it :]. Here are the rumors : Either Steve or Jhonen put bloody GIR on it. The show was cancelled because of this.Jhonen was fired. Thats all I know I'll let you know when i find more information. Bye!

CkVertigo
07-25-2008, 07:50 PM
Your correct except for the cancellation I'm not sure if ONE of the episodes was cancelled because of this but all i know is this. one of the reasons why Invader Zim was cancelled is cuz the show got low ratings. Not of bloody gir. Steve Russell made the cartoon character and Nickelodeon refused to post it cuz it may scare kids. But, Steve Russell still put them in episodes. I am only sure of one VERY clear Image that you can see in one of the episodes where these vectors come down and you have to stop the video right when one of the vectors when you can see the hole of the vectors and pause it. Look for a head and eyes. If you can take a clipshot and go on the computer brighten the picture and look at it. you can also go on youtube easily and find it :]. Here are the rumors : Either Steve or Jhonen put bloody GIR on it. The show was cancelled because of this.Jhonen was fired. Thats all I know I'll let you know when i find more information. Bye!
Please don't revive threads over a month. :3
Sorry if I'm minimodding, but it's the rules. D: