PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire Box?

PKMN Breeder Chris
04-24-2005, 06:48 PM
Have any of you heard about this "Pokemon Box" thing for the gamecube? Online it says that it stores 1,500 pokemon on a gamecube memory card- and that you can deposit pokemon from all four GBa versions- thus making it easier to fill up the national dex. But I can't find it... Is it out yet, and where can I find it?

Pokeguy
04-24-2005, 08:07 PM
Have any of you heard about this "Pokemon Box" thing for the gamecube? Online it says that it stores 1,500 pokemon on a gamecube memory card- and that you can deposit pokemon from all four GBa versions- thus making it easier to fill up the national dex. But I can't find it... Is it out yet, and where can I find it?
It is out and it has been for a while so it may be alittle harder to find it now.
But if you get it its really helpful makes everything about catching pokemon easy.

paperfairy
04-24-2005, 11:51 PM
It's been out for a while. You can only buy it at the Pokemon/Nintendo store.

-PF

Thoughts: =P

ashkelon
04-25-2005, 06:16 PM
I've got it. Pre-ordered it from the pokemon center. It's OK, but the functions are not as complete as the storage options available with the old stadium games.

The new thing I like the best is being able to move groups of pokes together (move more than one at the same time).

What I miss the most is being able to store items that are unattached to a pokemon. You can still store items attached to a poke, and sort down a list of those holding items, but there is no "color case" or "metal case" equivalent where the items can be kept and retrieved by themselves.

There is this whole thing where you can build "showcases" like stages with pictures of your pokemon on "game pieces". Duh. Totally useless and boring.

Did anybody else notice that Nintendo classifies Pokemon Box as "productivity software"? :crackup: