PDA

View Full Version : Naruto To Air In America

LaprasRider
04-27-2005, 01:42 AM
Well, according to Shonen Jump, the Naruto Anime is coming to America this September! They didn't have the channel it was going to be on, though.

Alakazam
04-27-2005, 01:53 AM
Uh...LT? We've known about this for months. -_- And it's gonna be on Cartoon Network.

Matthew
04-27-2005, 03:17 AM
XD I could have told you that Lilly.... but thanks for the reassurance :P I'll look into Naruto when it is released... it seems popular enough...

The Elite Ygseto
04-27-2005, 10:26 PM
Oh, kool, I love the manga. I'll make sure to Tivo it when it airs.

~HåçKe®~
04-28-2005, 01:22 PM
I never really liked Naruto, but maybe the animé will get me interested.

Kaizer V2
05-01-2005, 01:57 AM
The manga's great, and the anime's better, so I've heard. I'll be watching once it's released.

TyphlosionX
05-05-2005, 09:47 PM
I am in naruto forum and Naruto is coming to CartoonNetwork in the Fall. :oops: (think about how they talk) :rolleyes: )

Happy Gaming! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :idea:

View Shonen Jump issue #23(i think)

TyphlosionX
05-05-2005, 09:50 PM
XD I could have told you that Lilly.... but thanks for the reassurance :P I'll look into Naruto when it is released... it seems popular enough...
if i could i woud let u borry my naruto episodes :oops:

Keeper_of_Light
05-12-2005, 09:05 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

NARUTO DUBED?!?!?! Not sure how I will cope if its not still fansubed.

Even if it somes out in the UK as well I hate dubed anime, (but thats a different story) I wont have the chenel it will be on. Even if i did it would take years for me to catch up to where I am now, that had better not happen or there will be trouble (in my own little mind).

Hope nothing goes too badly. *Goes to ponder over the worst possibilities*

Dog of Hellsing
05-13-2005, 07:23 AM
I can tell you right now one thing that will either be heavily edited or removed completely:

The Ninja Centerfold.

One of the funniest things from the manga that will most likely never make it to American airing. At least, not on CN it won't. And let's face it...in the manga, we got blood and fighting and the like everywhere. Wonder how much of that will remain intact for the American dubbing?

King Manyula
05-25-2005, 04:55 PM
Well, im happy, coz I live in the UK and I have an illegal cable system (which my dad got from my uncle who I think is an evil hacker) and it is undubbed and has subtitles. Naruto rocks.