PDA

View Full Version : Silver Powder!

DoomDesire
03-22-2004, 09:12 PM
I have battled Bug Maniac Brandon like 2-3 times. Not 5. Your suppose to battle him 5 times in order to get the silver powder held item. I have been waiting more then a month to battle him again in my sapphire version. Its getting annoying because I know there has to be something I need to do because no trainer will take a month atleast to battle you. Please help me on how to get him to re battle me!!!!!! :think: :think: :think: :think: :evil: :evil:

Thunderbird
03-23-2004, 09:45 AM
I saw some sites that keep walking on the route he is in would help.

DoomDesire
03-23-2004, 07:14 PM
So i should like fly to fortree ride my bike past him to lily cove and keep doing that?

TotodileHop24
03-24-2004, 01:34 AM
I believe it's all just a chance thing... what I usually do is walk back and forth between towns/routes or I even try talking to him before I leave to go into the next area. Try doing something like that and see what happens.

As for the Silver Powder item, all you have to do is have a Pokemon of yours that knows the move Covet or Thief battle against his Masquerain... he should be holding the item you're looking for. :wink:

Jirachi
03-24-2004, 03:35 AM
I believe it's all just a chance thing... what I usually do is walk back and forth between towns/routes or I even try talking to him before I leave to go into the next area. Try doing something like that and see what happens.

As for the Silver Powder item, all you have to do is have a Pokemon of yours that knows the move Covet or Thief battle against his Masquerain... he should be holding the item you're looking for. :wink:You can keep it?

DoomDesire
03-24-2004, 06:45 PM
there wouldnt be any point for covet/thief otherwise...

Jirachi
03-24-2004, 11:08 PM
there wouldnt be any point for covet/thief otherwise...Which Pokemon learns it?I don't have the TM anymore.

Kan
03-24-2004, 11:26 PM
Which Pokemon learns it?I don't have the TM anymore.

Mightyena learns Thief, but I forgot which level...also, Illumise learns Covet.

To get a Trainer to rebattle you, just enter/exit the route a bunch of times, check the trainer, and repeat as necessary. It's not based on time, it's based on route entry. :wink:

Thunderbird
03-25-2004, 09:31 AM
Mightyena learns Thief, but I forgot which level...also, Illumise learns Covet.

Also, Skitty learns Covet at lv 31.

Jirachi
03-26-2004, 12:00 AM
Also, Skitty learns Covet at lv 31.Thanks.But I wish I saw this before I started training my Mightey to a high level.But it is almost there.