PDA

View Full Version : rumors CELEBI

lavita.larvitaristhebest
05-03-2005, 07:46 PM
i have heard that you can "unlock" celebi in pkmn colosseum that bull---- isnt it???

Matt
05-03-2005, 07:51 PM
I believe it is a lie...and watch your language dude.

lavita.larvitaristhebest
05-03-2005, 07:59 PM
I believe it is a lie...and watch your language dude.
watch your langauge :rolleyes: (SORRY)

but ya have to get celebi from somewhere no?? WHERE??

Matt
05-03-2005, 08:02 PM
Most likely shark it into a GBA game and trade it.

Zenaku
05-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Actually, Celebi is available without a GameShark... If you're Japanese. You'll have to wait for some Nintendo Event.

And yes, please watch the language. There are some young children on these boards.

Syas
05-03-2005, 09:01 PM
According to Serebii, Celebi was the Pre-Order Bonus Pokemon in Japan, in the US, our Pre-Order Disks gave us Jirachi.

lavita.larvitaristhebest
05-04-2005, 02:59 PM
Actually, Celebi is available without a GameShark... If you're Japanese. You'll have to wait for some Nintendo Event.

And yes, please watch the language. There are some young children on these boards.
no im DK...
okay, im sorry about that, i will watch my langauge in the future...

DarkGardevoir
05-05-2005, 12:02 PM
I've hearded an old cheat for celebi,but is for G/S/C.

If you have Flareon,Jolteon and Vaporeon at lv 100 and a Nidoqueen lv 100(with strenght),and you go at Bill's house,talk to Bill 3 times,one with flareon first,one with Jolteon and one with Vaporeon.(I don't remember the order)
In japanese he said:
"Good team,but i have it too."
Now get out from bill's house,and there are 2 rock.Use Nidoqueen's strenght on the rock,and under them there are 2 pokèball,one with espeon and one with umbreon lv 5.You must catch them.
If you catch them,go into bill's house and talk with bill 5 times,one for the eeveevo.Now he said:
"Good team,I see you have 2 pokèmon that I haven't.You wanna trade them?"
For Espeon he give you Mew,for Umbreon Celebi.

Kan
05-05-2005, 03:05 PM
...which is a long, contrived hoax to tempt the feeble-minded. :tongue:

The Elite Ygseto
05-16-2005, 12:13 AM
I personally think that Jarichi is better than Celebi. But i would like to have him in my GBA.