PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The Fallen Leaves~War of the Ninja {Discussion}

ashketchum
06-02-2008, 10:26 PM
This is the official discussion thread for my Naruto: The Fallen Leaves~War of the Ninja!

I hope that it gets more replies and I hope many see this and decide to check the Sign ups out. I need more people to join. Will you be the next Great Ninja?

Rage12
06-03-2008, 07:53 PM
Two questions.

1. Can I add some more jutsu to Rage's list?

2. What exactly is going on with the fight. Once answered I'll post.

CM
06-04-2008, 01:17 AM
Sorry for asking this over-rated question, but what's going on? I'm lost.

ashketchum
06-04-2008, 01:34 AM
Sorry for asking this over-rated question, but what's going on? I'm lost.

Max and Rage are at the Training Field and Winged Charmander's characters {Kamezi and Torei} are fighting against them. Landra is coming back with someone else.

CM
06-04-2008, 02:04 AM
Okay. Now all I have to do is somehow get Naruto and Nakari into it... that I'll need to think about, but ideas are welcomed.

Nevermore Wolf
06-04-2008, 02:14 AM
Naruto and Nakari could be the two headed out on the mission Neji was going to go on when all three ran into the battle.

That's how I was going to get Neji in :D

(You must post in TUS.)

CM
06-04-2008, 02:56 AM
That could work, but Nakari was out training while Naruto was and she was just getting back to the village when the RP started. Naruto can be on that mission and they run into the returning Nakari, and I think I know how I'll have her react, and I know I need to post.

Rage12
06-05-2008, 01:05 AM
So is the rp dead or what?
Nobody is posting.

ashketchum
06-05-2008, 01:19 AM
I'm waiting for Winged Charmander and Crystal Momoyia to post and no it hasn't died. I might post as one of my other characters...

Nevermore Wolf
06-05-2008, 01:36 AM
CAN I MESS WITH THE WEATHER? :D

Please?

ashketchum
06-05-2008, 01:38 AM
CAN I MESS WITH THE WEATHER? :D

Please?

Um... Sure, I guess...

CM
06-10-2008, 12:51 AM
Sorry for not being active in this RP, but I'm lost again and I still need a way to bring Naruto and Nakari into the mix. I have a certain way I want Nakari to enter, but there's no point if I can't get Naruto in... mind filling me in again?

ashketchum
06-10-2008, 12:59 AM
Max Uchiha was training at the training field. Rage challenged Max noticing he was the youngest ninja to ever become S-Class Ninja. He is the only S-Class Ninja other than Pein.

NOw Max and Rage are fighting against Earth's Rock Ninja I think it was. its three on two. However, Max might as well be counted as much more than ten ninja.

Nevermore Wolf
06-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Max Uchiha was training at the training field. Rage challenged Max noticing he was the youngest ninja to ever become S-Class Ninja. He is the only S-Class Ninja other than Pein.

NOw Max and Rage are fighting against Earth's Rock Ninja I think it was. its three on two. However, Max might as well be counted as much more than ten ninja.

Listen to what he said, though Drakia is coming, evening out the battle.

I'll post soon, after TUS.

ashketchum
06-11-2008, 12:25 AM
Listen to what he said, though Drakia is coming, evening out the battle.

I'll post soon, after TUS.

Yeah, thats what Drakia was being used for.

CM
06-11-2008, 02:00 AM
*sighs* But it still doesn't help with the fact I still don't know how to get the Uzumaki twins in the mix... I know. I'm a hopless cause...

ashketchum
06-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Crystal, you don't even have to have your characters join the fight. Naruto Uzumaki could be at the Ramen Shop or something, testing out some new Ramen that he made. I don't know how to bring Nakari in because I don't know what she likes or dislikes and stuff.

CM
06-11-2008, 06:59 PM
I was talking about at all. I have no ideas on how to start the scene I want to have with the Uzumaki twins. I'm not sure if it's a good idea at all... I wasn't planing on bringing Naruto in the fight, and Nakari is suppose to be just returnig to the village after three years of training.

Rage12
06-11-2008, 09:34 PM
What exactly is going on in the rp? Once I know, I'll try to post.

ashketchum
06-11-2008, 09:38 PM
What exactly is going on in the rp? Once I know, I'll try to post.

Well, since I was impatient and afraid of the rp dying. I retreated the battle field and carried your character away to the Ramen Shop. (Mainly because Winged Charmander wasn't posting... I hope she is still in it though). Anyway, your character is still in the Ramen Shop with Nakari Uzumaki and Naruto Uzumaki. Max has met two new people. They are right outside the Ramen Shop.

CM
06-12-2008, 02:11 AM
Well, since I was impatient and afraid of the rp dying. I retreated the battle field and carried your character away to the Ramen Shop. (Mainly because Winged Charmander wasn't posting... I hope she is still in it though). Anyway, your character is still in the Ramen Shop with Nakari Uzumaki and Naruto Uzumaki. Max has met two new people. They are right outside the Ramen Shop.

I never said the Uzumaki twins were at the ramen shop... yet... I'll attempt to post, but sorry if it S.U.C.K.S. ... ... ... yeah... never mind, I'll just go attempt a post.

Xano
06-20-2008, 02:21 PM
I wanted to ask, is it possible to create own jutsus and fuse two jutsus together to form a stronger jutsu?

Is it possible to do actions which will make a major change in the plot?

ashketchum
06-21-2008, 05:23 PM
Creating Jutsu? Hm... I don't think I want to do that but I shall think about it.

Mixing Jutsu sounds good. However, you may only mix two of your Jutsu. For example, my character Max would be able to fuse Chidori and Rasengan. However, he cannot fuse any other Jutsu together.

Kamekazi
06-24-2008, 08:05 PM
Why isn't anyone posting anymore?!