PDA

View Full Version : The DaVinci Code Movie

TMTS
05-20-2005, 02:15 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/WhiteSealeo/dvcban2.gif
banner by meh

o_o Wow.

I have just finished reading the series, which I must fullheartedly recomend (Angels and Demons, then TDC). Dan Brown is a phenominal writter, and has created a tales that are simply mind-boggling.

And then.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thedavincicode/

I watched the trailer. I saw the cast. And this is going to be SPECTACULAR.

This may actually be the first movie I'm going to try to stay up until release at midnight for. I cannot wait.
:eek:

Thanatos
05-20-2005, 09:32 AM
TMTS, this will definately be a midnight release movie for me ^_^.

I loved the books, and now, I will love the movie.

Matthew
05-27-2005, 01:28 AM
:P I knew about this a long time ago...lol. I just got done re-reading the book... and it really isn't a series.... Robert Langdon just happened to appear in 2 of his books. Yeah, the DC mentions slightly the events of AD and Vittoria, but other than that, nothing else. Deception Point and Digital Fortress are also two other books by Brown... they are both friggin sweet books :P Brown is releasing abother book next summer I beleive starring are favorite symbologist :P

TMTS
05-28-2005, 04:29 AM
:P I knew about this a long time ago...lol. I just got done re-reading the book... and it really isn't a series.... Robert Langdon just happened to appear in 2 of his books. Yeah, the DC mentions slightly the events of AD and Vittoria, but other than that, nothing else. Deception Point and Digital Fortress are also two other books by Brown... they are both friggin sweet books :P Brown is releasing abother book next summer I beleive starring are favorite symbologist :P
>>; ish a mini-series kind of thing. Forgive me, it was late that night. Langdon's a great character, to say the least. I plan on reading DP and DF sometime or another, I'm sure they're good as well.

well, the english site is up with a bit more info, but not really. Takes forever to load, even on DSL... :tongue: They better do a good job with it, taking all into consideration.