PDA

View Full Version : KH Deadlock 2: Souls of The Forgotten Ones[Preview]

Lonliness
07-30-2008, 06:30 PM
~Book of Namine Page 253~

Have you ever lost somebody dear to you? Did your life go down an imaginary well and you thought it would never come back? Even if none of this happened to you, I remember some people that weren't so lucky. Several heroes called Keyblade Wielders had to go through these things and they almost didn't survive. Their souls were broken, their hearts were crushed, and they were forced to hurt their own friends. Though they survived their brutal past and have come back to help us again. Time for the important part...

Soul Extractors are killed by certain elements and are turned into Forgotten Ones. Forgotten Ones are citizens of TTT(Techno Twilight Town). In their first life they were killed by Organization Deadlock and were used as puppets to attempt to destroy the Keyblade Wielders...this was their second life and in this life they are called Soul Extractors. The Keyblade Wielders took their second life by using their powers of Fire, Light, Darkness, Wind etc. When the Soul Extractors are destroyed by an element they are given one last life that I said before...Forgotten Ones. The Keyblade Wielders don't know this, but the humans that have been turned into Forgotten Ones are suffering inside and it is time to set them free from Deadlock's deadly grasp. The only problem is...someone is trying to stop them from succeeding.

"Zanna...where did you get that book?"

"It's mine...I made it about you and your friend's journeys. I put something in it that you should know."

"Lemme see..."

"Its time to make our group once again...don't you think?"

"Yeah...lets go.
----------------------------------------------------------

Phew! That was fun! I hope I get comments! Oh ya that is my character from the first Deadlock and the girl that is his conscious Zanna(Namine).

Kei Ochima
07-31-2008, 04:23 PM
~Book of Namine Page 253~

Have you ever lost somebody dear to you? Did your life go down an imaginary well and you thought it would never come back? Even if none of this happened to you, I remember some people that weren't so lucky. Several heroes called Keyblade Wielders had to go through these things and they almost didn't survive. Their souls were broken, their hearts were crushed, and they were forced to hurt their own friends. Though they survived their brutal past and have come back to help us again. Time for the important part...

Soul Extractors are killed by certain elements and are turned into Forgotten Ones. Forgotten Ones are citizens of TTT(Techno Twilight Town). In their first life they were killed by Organization Deadlock and were used as puppets to attempt to destroy the Keyblade Wielders...this was their second life and in this life they are called Soul Extractors. The Keyblade Wielders took their second life by using their powers of Fire, Light, Darkness, Wind etc. When the Soul Extractors are destroyed by an element they are given one last life that I said before...Forgotten Ones. The Keyblade Wielders don't know this, but the humans that have been turned into Forgotten Ones are suffering inside and it is time to set them free from Deadlock's deadly grasp. The only problem is...someone is trying to stop them from succeeding.

"Zanna...where did you get that book?"

"It's mine...I made it about you and your friend's journeys. I put something in it that you should know."

"Lemme see..."

"Its time to make our group once again...don't you think?"

"Yeah...lets go.
----------------------------------------------------------

Phew! That was fun! I hope I get comments! Oh ya that is my character from the first Deadlock and the girl that is his conscious Zanna(Namine).

well here's my comment for you.......... i think it sounds GREAT!!!! i cant wait to start it.:biggrin::biggrin: