PDA

View Full Version : Sonic X... o_o

Kirby Grunt
09-13-2008, 07:57 AM
I just really hate this show, not only did they throw in a bunch of bad voice actors (I support Ryan Drummond, mortals), but the storyline (if any???) is just stupid and screwed up. Mixing with the Human world in SA1 and SA2 was okay... But now they just went too far with it. I love the first cartoon though (the one with Sally Acorn). And the comic is pretty cool (I don't read it much though)
The first episode was pretty cool, until he landed in the pool... I hate Chris... I've read ahead of the pedia of Wiki's that Chris returns to the world of human and life goes on for Sonic and his army of friends.

Dark Lightning
09-13-2008, 08:08 AM
I actually thought it was quite a good show. :P

George Jefferson
09-13-2008, 02:26 PM
I hate it for different reasons than you.

pikachugirl2
09-14-2008, 09:10 PM
i sorta like it but the kirby anime's a bit retarded

Neon_Espeon
09-14-2008, 09:22 PM
Inb4-4Kids-ruined-Sonic-In-General-and-It-should-die-In-a-fire. =p

I didn't mind It. The animation, handling of characters, and story could have been better, but It was fine. And It's sure as Hell better than that awful Sonic Underground cartoon. And If anything the dub should be labeled as "fine"(It's based of a children's video game franchise about oddly colored big headed anthromorphic animals who don't even have separate eyes(well, most of the characters do), what's there to destroy and/or "butcher"? >_>). Most of the edits were unnecessary, I'll admit. But did It ruin the show for me? No It didn't. Voices? It's excusable, It was the 4Kids cast's first time ever voicing the Sonic characters, so naturally It's going to be crappy for awhile(MOAR LIEK 4EVER THO, AMIRITE??). But do I hate the cast anyways? Again, no. I got used to both casts, but I refuse to prefer one over the other(mainly because so many fanboys whine about them all the time).

Now If you'll excuse me, I'll be going now because I smell many a negative posts to come(most notably ones on the dub and how the voices ruined everything because 4Kids Iz teh spawnz o' Saytinz and all that overexaggerated stuffs).

Kirby Grunt
09-16-2008, 05:29 AM
Inb4-4Kids-ruined-Sonic-In-General-and-It-should-die-In-a-fire. =p

I didn't mind It. The animation, handling of characters, and story could have been better, but It was fine. And It's sure as Hell better than that awful Sonic Underground cartoon. And If anything the dub should be labeled as "fine"(It's based of a children's video game franchise about oddly colored big headed anthromorphic animals who don't even have separate eyes(well, most of the characters do), what's there to destroy and/or "butcher"? >_>). Most of the edits were unnecessary, I'll admit. But did It ruin the show for me? No It didn't. Voices? It's excusable, It was the 4Kids cast's first time ever voicing the Sonic characters, so naturally It's going to be crappy for awhile(MOAR LIEK 4EVER THO, AMIRITE??). But do I hate the cast anyways? Again, no. I got used to both casts, but I refuse to prefer one over the other(mainly because so many fanboys whine about them all the time).

Now If you'll excuse me, I'll be going now because I smell many a negative posts to come(most notably ones on the dub and how the voices ruined everything because 4Kids Iz teh spawnz o' Saytinz and all that overexaggerated stuffs).

4Kids-ruined-Sonic-In-General-and-It-should-die-In-a-fire.
The animation was good. I hated the storyline. Plot. And fusing with the human world. Sonic Underground was horrible, agreed, but the first Sonic cartoon was pretty epic.