PDA

View Full Version : Yugioh: Next season?

Yami Marik
06-17-2005, 02:42 AM
OK, about Yugioh, The Battle City Tornament was awsome. I loved when they got on blimp and dueled. And then they got stuck in the Vitaul World before they even finished the Battle City Finals! At first I was kinda mad, but it turned out to be pretty cool. Then they finally got out of there and finished the Battle City finals(Truly the best series I ever watched). What I loved about it was the coolness and the Complex story line that all linked up. But now they made the Waking the Dragons series about Atlantis. I thought it was an overall bad season because all of Yugioh's story line before was always pointing to Egypt, but now all of a sudden they make the main focus Atlantis. I hope the next season is better. So, what do you guys think?

bigdog
06-19-2005, 02:21 PM
it will probably be better as it will be called yu gi oh millenium world series which is the last series with yugi and friends on wb. then they will come out with yu gi oh gx which i heard is airing on cartoon network but with no apparent launch date.

first gen: yugi and friends

gx gen: Yuki the new character and friends "yuki is not yugis son"

Alakazam
06-19-2005, 10:33 PM
I thought the DOOM saga (the original name for the "Waking the Dragons" saga was pretty good; it definately deviated from the same old YGO storyline that we've had since day1 (which is certainly a good thing).

However, to answer the question: "Do you think that the next season is better?" Yes. Why do I think that? Beacuse I've already seen it and it kicks ass. Once we get into the Pharaoh's Memory, the series definately starts to pick up again.

paperfairy
06-19-2005, 10:55 PM
it will probably be better as it will be called yu gi oh millenium world series which is the last series with yugi and friends on wb. then they will come out with yu gi oh gx which i heard is airing on cartoon network but with no apparent launch date.

first gen: yugi and friends

gx gen: Yuki the new character and friends "yuki is not yugis son"

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the next series is called Kaiba Corp Grand Prix. It's a tourney that Kaiba's holding. Millenium World comes AFTER that.

-GT

Thoughts: :tongue:

Genesis 1.0
06-20-2005, 01:50 AM
I thought the DOOM saga (the original name for the "Waking the Dragons" saga was pretty good; it definately deviated from the same old YGO storyline that we've had since day1 (which is certainly a good thing).

However, to answer the question: "Do you think that the next season is better?" Yes. Why do I think that? Beacuse I've already seen it and it kicks ass. Once we get into the Pharaoh's Memory, the series definately starts to pick up again.

I'd have to agree, I've seen the next season as well and I think it actually has some real charecter development beyond Yugi/Yami, which is refreshing. Heh and I'd definitely say the villians are getting cooler and the game itself, more complex. It's evolving into a game that your average n00b can't just pick up and learn in a day, which I think, is very cool.

Charmander #4
06-20-2005, 07:05 AM
No more of this crap.

Genesis 1.0
06-20-2005, 03:50 PM
If you're just goig to stop by a thread to trash it, then you were never interested in the first place. Guess that makes your post SPAM.

Alakazam
06-23-2005, 08:14 PM
No more of this crap.

Cut out the childish ignorance, will ya? It's getting old. If you would like to enlighten us by explaining what you don't like about Yu-gi-oh, then go right ahead, but spare us the SPAM.

Kenny_C.002
06-24-2005, 05:04 AM
I'd have to agree, I've seen the next season as well and I think it actually has some real charecter development beyond Yugi/Yami, which is refreshing. Heh and I'd definitely say the villians are getting cooler and the game itself, more complex. It's evolving into a game that your average n00b can't just pick up and learn in a day, which I think, is very cool.

With the current bannings, you actually need to know the metagame well to play well, which is definitely something that a person can't pick up in a day. :)

Charmander, you have been warned. Next SPAM, I give no mercy.

Pika57
06-24-2005, 03:58 PM
I know a few things. First in Japan their were 7 seasons of Yugioh. We missed the first one because it did'n't have a whole lot of the card game in it and that would have caused the guys in America to have to wait for the money from the card game. Yugioh GX came out in Japan last fall. Both Kids WB and Cartoon Network are tryinmg to make a deal with the Japanese Producers but nothing has been made official yet.