PDA

View Full Version : Jirachi Bonus Disk?

theajshow
12-07-2008, 12:56 AM
I had some questions about the Jirachi bonus disk, anybody have one and/or know anything about it?

My main question is f it can be used over and over again, can it? If I bought a used Jirachi bonus disk of eBay or something, would it work for me? I mean, I'd assume so, but you never know, so I thought I'd ask.

Oh, and where would be the easiest place to get one? ...that's not all scratched and all that.

Judge Dredd
12-07-2008, 01:01 AM
I had some questions about the Jirachi bonus disk, anybody have one and/or know anything about it?

My main question is f it can be used over and over again, can it? If I bought a used Jirachi bonus disk of eBay or something, would it work for me? I mean, I'd assume so, but you never know, so I thought I'd ask.

Oh, and where would be the easiest place to get one? ...that's not all scratched and all that.

it can be used over and over

Knuckles
12-07-2008, 02:02 AM
if you're refering to the one on gamecube, yeah it can be used repetitively. it only works with ruby and sapphire though.. leaf green, fire red and emerald aren't compatiable with it. also you can only get one jirachi per saved game.. meaning unless you get the jirachi on the game, trade it to another and then delete that file, you only get one

theajshow
12-07-2008, 02:40 AM
That's great, thanks! That totally answers my question about that.

Now I just need to find one...:cool:

Poring
12-07-2008, 05:15 AM
Yeah, it can easily be exploited to get unlimited Jirachi on Diamond/Pearl.

Still have mine from pre-ordering Colosseum. I've only used it once, though.

Palamon
12-08-2008, 01:02 AM
lol :biggrin: what :sleepy: bonus disk :oops: