PDA

View Full Version : Rampardos problem

Sheepat
12-30-2008, 07:08 PM
Okay, I am in Peril cliffs and I can't seem to catch that Rampardos! my partner is a Starly right now, Any suggestions?

Dawn_PiplupFan1
12-30-2008, 07:11 PM
Okay, I am in Peril cliffs and I can't seem to catch that Rampardos! my partner is a Starly right now, Any suggestions?
Maybe you can get more pokemon that can do poke-assist. Like there is a Cherrim up there and it may help you since rock is weakness to grass. I did it and i beat it.

pixlepix
12-30-2008, 07:32 PM
try and get the mawiles.

Metallic Houndoom
12-30-2008, 08:20 PM
just keep circling it and when it uses its !!! move circle it once every time a rock falls to avoid the bar going down.

Zapdogre
01-01-2009, 05:09 PM
I developed this strategy which really helped me. Get two staravia. At the beginning, use flyingpoke-assist. When he uses his rock fall orr whatever it is called attack, do small circles in the lower left part of the screen. If poke assist flying is in effect, whirlpools will come out of the circle. They do not lower your stylus when hit by rock fall and do a lot of damage to it. YAY!

Pokemon_Ron
01-01-2009, 06:15 PM
this is 1 of the hardest bosses to me so far also man and im on the last level

Mawile-Danmaku
04-11-2009, 03:46 PM
I used Mawiles Poké assist to flick the orbs at it. When it's damage bar was all the way up, I circled it once and ta da! Captured Rampardos.

Fushigidane
04-11-2009, 06:18 PM
I used Mawiles Poké assist to flick the orbs at it. When it's damage bar was all the way up, I circled it once and ta da! Captured Rampardos.
Please don't revive threads more then a month old. ^^