PDA

View Full Version : poke-Park Question

Pika57
06-30-2005, 02:21 PM
I've heard that someone is making something called PokePark and I wa sjust wondering what it is and f I could get any details about it. Thanks!

.AzureLight
06-30-2005, 09:28 PM
Supossedly, it's a new way to catch Pokémon... :confused:

Matt
06-30-2005, 11:15 PM
EDIT: Nevermind, ignore me...

Loyal Arcanine
06-30-2005, 11:22 PM
The park is meant as an alternative way to get pokemon in the URPG. So far it has taken ages though, and I doubt it will ever finish.

JohtoTrainer
06-30-2005, 11:40 PM
It's something that Bron started over a year ago on and won't let anybody else help him out with it. :susp:

Lord Celebi
07-01-2005, 12:02 AM
It's something that Bron started over a year ago on and won't let anybody else help him out with it. :susp:
Actually, he approved me to help him... but then he said I can't cuz I don't got AIM.

JohtoTrainer
07-01-2005, 01:00 AM
rust, I acually meant someone that has power in the URPG. Or atleast participates alot in the URPG. People are starting to get really impatient about this park. So, I think he should just have the mods and people like Nefarious or Loyal Arcanine take it over if he doesn't have time, so that it will actually get done.

Pika57
07-01-2005, 01:17 AM
So no one has any specific facts about it? not even a general idea how it works. a hint. A movie trailer? Copuld someone hire a private investigator to find out? Ithink we should please rquest that Bron would allow a few mods to help. If he refuses then we should ask him for any work he has done on the project to be turned over to the mods at once so that they can better continue to ready this work for the public.

JohtoTrainer
07-01-2005, 01:22 AM
Pika, no one really knows anything about it,. I really would like Bron to turn the whole thing over to mods, or let somebody else help if you want it to get done. :ermm:

Nefarious
07-01-2005, 02:38 AM
Actually Bron sent me some files ont eh park explaining it. I'm not sure if you have them JT but I can IM them to you. I'm not sure if he'd like me to post them here since you've already brought out that he doesn't want anyone helping. But I'm sure he wouldn't mind a mod possessing them.

Pika57
07-01-2005, 02:53 AM
If I could just get a general idea of whatyou have to go through to get the Pokemon i'd be satisfied.

JohtoTrainer
07-01-2005, 02:55 AM
You find out when everybody else does, when it opens, in 6 years. :tongue2:

Pika57
07-01-2005, 03:35 AM
Maybe every person who wins the elie four challenge gets the inside scoop.

JohtoTrainer
07-01-2005, 03:53 AM
Yea, well that's one person and he's not even around anymore.

Well, I have the files. And wow, that's alot of Files. No wonder it's taking so long. But I just wish Bron would let someone help if he doesn't have the time.

Pika57
07-01-2005, 01:31 PM
Actually Bron sent me some files ont eh park explaining it. I'm not sure if you have them JT but I can IM them to you. I'm not sure if he'd like me to post them here since you've already brought out that he doesn't want anyone helping. But I'm sure he wouldn't mind a mod possessing them.

anyone know any easy wys to become a mod. anyone. yeah I know its not that funny

Nefarious
07-01-2005, 02:59 PM
There are no easy ways of becoming a mod. Some people are here for years and still don't qualify for modship. And most times we have enough mods so we don't need any, but even if we did, Ryan would pick the person that would be most helpful and that has been around here for a long time. So I wouldn't look forward to becoming a mod anytime soon.

And yeah that's a lot of files. I don't see why Bron won't allow any help. He's rarely online, and when he is it's not likely he's working on the park. And this is summer vacation. =P It will literally never get done if none of us help out.

Pika57
07-01-2005, 03:09 PM
i was kidding about the mod thing. it was just a joke

bronislav84
07-03-2005, 09:47 AM
Wow. A two page thread about my little side project. I feel loved.

Anyway, on a more serious note, it's almost done. I just need an Official to approve prices. Then there's the little problem of a few areas having no Pkmn lists. I asked Dux to help me out a bit, but by the time we got anywhere, he had to sign off.

If somebody knowlegeable would contact me, I'm open to help. Therefore, the supposition that I don't want people helping me is wrong.

We Taste Pies...
07-03-2005, 04:15 PM
Great!I hate writing stories!