PDA

View Full Version : What was the hardest game you've played so far?

TeirusuFX
03-11-2009, 07:48 PM
I've played many hard games, but the hardest game I've ever played was Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Losing a member of your party forever? Sheesh, if you don't call that diffucult, then you must be the biggest gamer ever

♪テイルス♪
♫Teirusu♫

spid3r
03-11-2009, 08:12 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/CaptSeagull/ghouls.jpg

I'm sure anyone else who has played it would also agree.

TeirusuFX
03-11-2009, 08:46 PM

Not that, anything but that D:

It was epically hard/terrible

Oh, and have you noticed that Clu Clu Land is virtually unbeatable?

♪テイルス♪
♫Teirusu♫

George Jefferson
03-11-2009, 08:47 PM

Seconded.

Either that or Art of Fighting 2. The AI is undeniably cheap.

Tory vs Meaty II
03-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Street Fighter & Ninja Gaidens. I hate both of these games, but I hate Ninja Gaidens more.

George Jefferson
03-12-2009, 03:49 AM
Street Fighter

If you've played IV, yes, it is extremely cheap.

If you've played the first one, I mean the REALLY first one (Street Fighter, with just Ryu and Ken), it's forgivable, but if you're talking about the rest, get the hell out.

Ninja Gaiden

The NES NG's were awesome, easier than the 3D Ninja Gaidens to say the least. Pus.sy.

scubasteveE
03-12-2009, 04:41 AM
I've played many hard games, but the hardest game I've ever played was Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Losing a member of your party forever? Sheesh, if you don't call that diffucult, then you must be the biggest gamer ever

♪テイルス♪
♫Teirusu♫

It's not as hard if you played one of the Fire Emblems before. FESS was really hard for me when I first played it. And also you get like a 100 characters:\

That just brought back bad memories.

Twisted Metal Black was extremely hard I thought. I could get to the second stage but that was it. I had to use God Mode:redface:

Vincent_Valentine_4
03-12-2009, 07:15 PM
Batman Forever for the Snes is the hardest game I've ever played it's rediculously hard I still haven't beaten it but I haven't tried lately.

Tory vs Meaty II
03-12-2009, 07:41 PM
Twisted Metal Black was extremely hard I thought. I could get to the second stage but that was it. I had to use God Mode:redface:

I played Twisted Metal 1, 2, 3, & 4. But I only played the demo version of Black.

Psychedelic Shroomish
03-12-2009, 08:03 PM
Metal Gear Solid and Rock Band are both very HARD games!

HAHAHA I'm s(l)o punny.

Neo Emolga
03-12-2009, 08:29 PM

In Hell, that is one of the two games they allow people to play down there. The other is ET on the Atari.

Target Earth on the Genesis is also ridiculously hard. So many damn things are shooting at you and only you in that one.

George Jefferson
03-12-2009, 09:52 PM
In Hell, that is one of the two games they allow people to play down there.

Don't diss the Arthur, I still love that game. So far, I've beaten the first boss.

Dalphos
03-12-2009, 09:55 PM
Bioshock can be freakin' annoying (and creepy) at times. Only game I've ever given up on beating it.

karmachameleon
03-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Not really a game, but...
http://www.irserious.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/superman64.jpg

Grassy_Aggron
03-12-2009, 11:24 PM
Hmm...Let's see...

Legend of Spyro: Eternal Night for Wii. Freakin' scorpion things keep killing me >.<

And...

Sonic Unleashed for the 360. Normally I'm good with Sonic games, (unless you count me giving up on Secret Rings >.>), but this game is somethin' else. I hate it when I get the boss's health down to one more hit, and then die :sad: And then, you have to start ALL OVER. Gah!

And...I keep falling off the stages. Dang man, Sonic is too fast to control XD At least he lives up to his name...

I'm beginning to think I should've been named Cliff, seeing as she keeps making me fall off of them >.>

spid3r
03-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Don't diss the Arthur, I still love that game. So far, I've beaten the first boss.

I've beaten it though I was using save state on the rom. It's the only way I think it's beatable.

Neo Emolga
03-13-2009, 12:04 AM

I mostly played it all the way through. The Bow and Arrow weapon saves your ass in so many situations. Everything else is garbage. Its the fact the game forces you to go through the entire game over again in search of a bracelet/ring thing, and when you find it, you realize its a craptacular weapon that has a three inch range and can barely do damage to anything.

I have beaten the game though, but I used Game Genie to go to the last boss rather than try and fight the second to last boss with only the crappy bracelet weapon. Ending's decent for a game of its time. Glad they show credits, so you know how to flip the birdie to as they scroll by. xD

spid3r
03-13-2009, 12:10 AM
Bow and Arrow? The best weapon is the spear fully upgraded. You can throw so many spears so quickly, plus it usually takes a boss out in about ten hits.

Game Over
03-13-2009, 12:19 AM
Some of the hardest games I have probably ever played is probably street fighter 2+4, since I can only beat them on easy, and even then it takes a few times to beat the final boss. Also Assassins creed was hard to me, I did what it told me to do, but it wouldn't let me continue, and most rpgs are hard to beat.

The Admiral GiMoo
03-13-2009, 08:25 PM
Tekken - Don't know how to use combos.

Assasin's Creed - Cinfusing to me.

Halo - Keeps on dying.

Blaziken91
03-14-2009, 01:33 AM
I've just got through playing Metal Gear Solid (yes, the FIRST one) and i'm glad I beat it!

That game took strategy to a whole new level. Even on EASY I got an alert just before you get the game started...

Can't wait to play it on NORMAL!:happy:

Tory vs Meaty II
03-14-2009, 02:17 AM
Metal Arms: Glinch's System on nutts of steel mode was pretty uber. :cool: I didn't even pass half through the game on that mode. But it was really fun.

Dragonair_blizzard
03-14-2009, 04:57 AM

♪テイルス♪
♫Teirusu♫

I agree, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon is quite hard. Sorta like Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced, but the characters die forever.

~Hakuryu

atucker22
03-14-2009, 10:19 PM
I haven't really played very many hard games, but Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone for GBC and GC were both IMPOSSIBLE. I gave up playing them long ago.

Saturnus Magna Rock
03-15-2009, 01:30 AM
Metal Gear Solid is really hard.

Frozen
03-15-2009, 01:52 AM
I haven't really played very many hard games, but Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone for GBC and GC were both IMPOSSIBLE. I gave up playing them long ago.

That's exactly what I was going to say. o:
The Harry Potter games are extremely hard. I tryed to just complete one little task and ended up failing terribly. I guess it's proof that being Harry Potter isn't too easy. :P

TayyabX
03-15-2009, 10:01 PM
I can't tell.
Dino Run is probably the hardest game I've played, because it's the only one I can think of right now. D:

It's Dino Run made by pixeljam, not some other one I've been hearing about.
Yesh. Easy mode is easy, insane mode with no cheats is hell. :]

scubasteveE
03-16-2009, 02:13 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/The_Lost_World_-_Jurassic_Park_(video_game).jpg
When my dad bought it for me I thought, this will be pretty easy, but I was wrong. I never did get past the first level.

and

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Xetk5qhIdxY/Ryk2sRbmARI/AAAAAAAAAGY/dBuJeN5rn_Y/s320/Tekken_game_cover.jpg
The first one makes the others look like cake.

@meaty:For example, in black the first level there are I think eight enemies you have beat. Like the other games in the series, you to had only beat one or two in the first level.

Vincent_Valentine_4
03-16-2009, 02:47 AM
OMG yeah I have that Jurrasic park game for the Snes it's so unfair how hard and confusing it is I don't even bother trying to play it anymore I got very mad at that game.

Starkipraggy
03-16-2009, 03:11 AM
Play Touhou. It makes all other shooting games look retardedly easy. They don't call it curtain fire/bullet hell 'fer nuthin'.

Peace Buyer
03-16-2009, 03:35 AM
It would have to be Rock Band 2 on Expert..

That game is freaking hard!

Operative
03-16-2009, 03:39 AM
Tekken 5.

Nice game, Boss battle with Jinpachi....... not so much...

Vincent_Valentine_4
03-16-2009, 03:41 AM

Hmm the only hard expert is Drums and Visions is a near impossible song to beat so yeah I'll give you that but the Guitar isn't to hard once you're an expierienced Veteran.

scubasteveE
03-16-2009, 11:10 PM
OMG yeah I have that Jurrasic park game for the Snes it's so unfair how hard and confusing it is I don't even bother trying to play it anymore I got very mad at that game.
I had it for ps1. I gave up on it a long time ago, since I came to the conclusion that stupidly hard games = awesome frisbees.
Tekken 5.

Nice game, Boss battle with Jinpachi....... not so much...
Ugh Jinpachi was a beast to beat at first, but once you knew all his little tricks it was fairly easy.

Ranma
03-16-2009, 11:51 PM

I have trouble on medium, because it takes me so much effort to hit a blue note...

I'm not a big gamer, so Metroid Prime Two: Echoes.

Peace Buyer
03-16-2009, 11:57 PM
I have trouble on medium, because it takes me so much effort to hit a blue note...

I'm not a big gamer, so Metroid Prime Two: Echoes.

I could help you, do you have X-Box live?

ooz, never played Metroid Prime Two: Echoes, isnt that where Metroid Prime takes over that one suit that Samus left?

cjb
03-17-2009, 12:01 AM
the hardest game i ever played is sonic and the serect rings

Ridley
03-17-2009, 12:09 AM
http://ftwgames.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/20071228_n64superman64.jpg

Hardest and Glitchiest game ever. THIS GAME IS AWESOME!

Metroid Prime Two: Echoes.
Are you up to Boost Guardian yet? That guy's a freaking PAIN.

Ranma
03-17-2009, 12:14 AM
I could help you, do you have X-Box live?

ooz, never played Metroid Prime Two: Echoes, isnt that where Metroid Prime takes over that one suit that Samus left?

1) I've only played it on my neighbor's wii.

2) And yeah, that's what happened.

Are you up to Boost Guardian yet? That guy's a freaking PAIN.

Yeah, I got that far. And I agree, took me about five tries to beat.

I got completly lost though, trying to find the Grapple Boss in the dark torvos bog...

Ridley
03-17-2009, 12:25 AM
Yeah, I got that far. And I agree, took me about five tries to beat.

Well, you can have some reassurance in that Boost Guardian is easily the hardest boss in the game, in my opinion.

Quadraxis (same concept of no safe-zones) doesn't even come close cause he always drops so many yellow healths.

Metaphysical
03-17-2009, 01:51 AM
Metriod Prime 2 is definitely one of the hardest games I have played. I beat 1 and 3 but for some reason I just can't beat 2.

I can't really think of any other hard games beside this one game for the N64 which I played when I was 8 and it really frustrated me. I can't remember the name though.

Charbok
03-17-2009, 02:06 AM
SuperMan 64 is amazing. I don't know what you two are talking about.

The hardest game for me is probably StarCraft: Brood War. I swear, it's impossible.

Ranma
03-17-2009, 02:24 AM
Well, you can have some reassurance in that Boost Guardian is easily the hardest boss in the game, in my opinion.

Quadraxis (same concept of no safe-zones) doesn't even come close cause he always drops so many yellow healths.

I never got to Quadraxis, but my friend beat him.

Metriod Prime 2 is definitely one of the hardest games I have played. I beat 1 and 3 but for some reason I just can't beat 2.

I can't really think of any other hard games beside this one game for the N64 which I played when I was 8 and it really frustrated me. I can't remember the name though.

I think the limited ammo made the game harder. I found myself almost never using light / dark beam because ammo was annoying to get.

Also, I heard Metroid Prime 3's help feature was way too easy, and told you the location of every power up.

Metaphysical
03-17-2009, 03:11 AM
I never got to Quadraxis, but my friend beat him.

I think the limited ammo made the game harder. I found myself almost never using light / dark beam because ammo was annoying to get.

Also, I heard Metroid Prime 3's help feature was way too easy, and told you the location of every power up.

Yeah I always used my ammo conservatively. Usually saving it for when it was use it or die.

Yeah I agree. Metroid Prime 3 was a good game, but would have been better if it was more difficult.

Ranma
03-17-2009, 08:40 PM
Yeah I always used my ammo conservatively. Usually saving it for when it was use it or die.

Yeah I agree. Metroid Prime 3 was a good game, but would have been better if it was more difficult.

I only used it when I literally had to... As in to open doors, or bosses where it's the only ammo that works.

Winter
03-21-2009, 06:39 PM
I can't even remember the name of the game that was hardest for me to play b/c I couldn't get past the fourth mission of the game and finally gave up on it . I bought it at Wal-Mart because it was on sale and hated it, some DS game involving drawing symbols to fight..anyone know what I'm referring to?

Larvinator
03-21-2009, 08:57 PM
The Fire Emblem games are nasty, mostly because you lose a unit forever if it dies. That especially sucks when you're a sentimental idiot like me and don't like it when characters offer up a tearful one-liner and then keel over, and it turns into a restart-fest very quickly.

Yet I still love that stupid series...

Vincent_Valentine_4
03-21-2009, 09:07 PM
I can't even remember the name of the game that was hardest for me to play b/c I couldn't get past the fourth mission of the game and finally gave up on it . I bought it at Wal-Mart because it was on sale and hated it, some DS game involving drawing symbols to fight..anyone know what I'm referring to?

Lost Magic that's an awesome game and yeah it was very hard for me to beat I had to level up a lot for some of those bosses but the last boss was epic fail.

Winter
03-22-2009, 05:20 PM
Lost Magic that's an awesome game and yeah it was very hard for me to beat I had to level up a lot for some of those bosses but the last boss was epic fail.
That's it! Yeah, first I couldn't beat the area by the river(? It's been like a year...) and got mad, thinking I had saved, I turned it off and had to go back to where you have to save that girl and got stuck on that. Needless to say, that game wound up being my mom and little sister's problem.

Dr Robotnik
04-13-2009, 01:36 AM
I'd have to say Prince of Persia; Sands of Time. Repeatedly falling off a cliff and getting stuck in a time look putill you use up all your rewinds xD

Yoda55
04-13-2009, 01:42 AM
Paper Mario and the 1k Year Door. That was brutal...

Roxas13
04-18-2009, 05:25 AM
Valkyria Chronicles and Disgaea:Afternoon of Darkness.Both are great games but brutal on difficulty.

Seawolf
04-18-2009, 07:00 AM
Valkyria Chronicles and Disgaea:Afternoon of Darkness.Both are great games but brutal on difficulty.

Yep. I've been stuck on the desert fight with Maximilian since January. x_x

Roxas13
04-18-2009, 06:10 PM
Yep. I've been stuck on the desert fight with Maximilian since January. x_x
That fight was a real pain but it's nothing compared to the later mission's.It's hard since the Valkyria joins the fight.

Kirby Grunt
04-18-2009, 11:05 PM
I've been playnig Megaman 1 and 4 recently, these actually have the fun kind of difficulty, unlike Sonic games (in my opinion, at least) where it's the kind of ****** levl design that makes you want to pull your hair out. (Recent ones, anyway. Though Unleashed had fair level design.)

Ajarr
04-18-2009, 11:36 PM
I haven't had that much trouble with games, but Resident Evil 5 does get tough sometimes.

Scourge of Amaranth
04-20-2009, 05:26 AM
In response to the FE discussion: it's awesome, but Shadow Dragon was actually one of the easier games in the series. There were save points. I was quite fond of the initial English Fire Emblem title, actually.... The Gamecube/Wii adaptations are gorgeous, but the newest handhelds are rather meh as far as difficulty is concerned.

Anyway. Anyone played Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy? Addictive. Horribly difficult. There are entire sections with these eye sentries. Typical sneak-through-hallway-and-don't-get-seen-by-the-creepy-blinking-things, save the fact that there are generally eight to fifteen between each new reverse point (get seen, go back) and their movements are practically impossible to avoid. *shudder* Ridiculously fun game, but by far the most strenuous I've tackled.

fullmetal
04-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Maximum Carnage on the Sega Genesis.
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r440/thoughtoftheweek/carnage.jpg
Hardest @#()*$-ing game in the whole world.
inb4badlanguage

Vincent_Valentine_4
04-22-2009, 02:05 AM
I Wanna Be The Guy is a really hard game it's only on the computer but wow I play it occasionally and it's 10X harder than any mario game ever could be.

Shen
04-22-2009, 07:19 AM
Oh, RE5 had it's tough moments, for sure. And Starcraft: Brood Wars had almost completely impossible battles for those who refused to cheat. But there's one game I was never able to finish, or even do much on at all, without the entire strategy guide.

The original Myst for computer.

That's right, you read that right >.>. Myst was retardedly long IMO, and had you do a lot of things that I found difficult to figure out when I played it, like, ten years ago (so I was young and didn't know enough at the time to do this kind of game). I got frustrated until my friend pulled out the guide, and we looked through that thick book the rest of the way through.

I know there are those out there that go, "Oh, Myst was easy, no battles, you just walk around and do...stuff." Yeah, hence the difficulty. No battles and doing stuff (a HELL of a lot of stuff) made the game seem a lot longer than it was, and it was definitely long. The puzzles in this game make every Resident Evil puzzle look like cakewalk, too. Plus, you collect blue and red papers along the way for two books (colored blue and red, of course), in which someone was trapped and begged you to find the papers that had been ripped out so you could free them. Easy enough.

Until you finally go back after exploring this huge, uninhabited island and put all the papers you collected into one book, thinking you could do the same to the other. Then your screen goes blank, and a rectangle appears in the middle. You see the guy you just freed...standing in the room you were.

The f***head switched places with you, trapping you in the damn book.

It didn't matter which book you chose, either; they're both bad guys. What's worse, once your trapped, there's no way to get out or do anything else. You look at an unmoving picture of the ceiling of the room the book sits in. The only way to stop that is to reset the game and continue from your last save, or start over.

The guide revealed that hidden in the switches you find at the start of each area was a sheet of green paper. After you go through the game and collect all eight, the first thing you realize is, "That's all I had to do to get these new pieces of paper? I could have done all that without doing all those insane puzzles, all those tedious things I had done before! I could get the papers within five minutes of starting over!" And we proved this afterwords by doing just that. I was pissed >.>

After gathering those green papers, you would go to the room with the blue book and red book, and press a switch, which would lead you to a small room with *duh-duh-duh-duuuuhhhh!* a green book. You place the green papers into the book, then you're transported into the book, into a cavern-ish place where a lone man sits, writing, of all things. When he realizes you are there, he says some things, tells you to wait, and vanishes on the spot. And you're stuck there until he returns...which, luckily, is a minute later.

He says he burned the other two books, which had his criminal brothers in them, or something like that. After that, you are released from the book and allowed to explore the rest of the island, knowing you had done all that for nothing. Cause that's it. That's the end. No final boss battle, no "congrats, you get to go home and get away from this God-forsaken Island." Just...Collected some papers and got stuck on the island.

*sighs*

Gaby
04-22-2009, 07:57 AM
N3: Ninety Nine Nights.

That game is such a gardening tool to beat. > __________> It's the kind of game where thousands of soldiers attack you at a time, but you pwn them all with a couple of long-as-hell sword strikes. The bad thing? The bosses are ASSES. You attack them, and like, only one or two hits connect. Then the bastard swings his sword or whatever at you and takes away 85% of your health, and you're like '...Eff this. *turns off xBox, shotgun camp the n00bs on Halo 3 like the n00b you know you are*' The other bad thing is that you can't carry potions and such around, you gotta pray to dear God that an enemy drops it so you can grab it, which happens like... 30% of the time. = ______= Usually results in getting owned. It's got awesome graphics, but sadly, the game makes you want to stab newborn kittens. I wouldn't suggest it. What's ironic is that I hear the storyline's pretty good.

-Zodeon
04-23-2009, 05:18 PM
Street Fighter & Ninja Gaidens. I hate both of these games, but I hate Ninja Gaidens more.

In agreement with the Ninja Gaidens, they suck.

George Jefferson
04-23-2009, 07:02 PM
In agreement with the Ninja Gaidens, they suck.

I'm sure you stupid kids have never heard of the NES Ninja Gaidens.

EDIT: Or any other NES games besides SMB for that matter.

Vaughn
04-23-2009, 07:31 PM
Assasin's Creed is pretty hard for me. I don't know how to time my attack.

Black Hawk
04-23-2009, 07:48 PM
I agree with those who said Metroid Prime 2 @_@

-Zodeon
04-23-2009, 08:20 PM
I'm sure you stupid kids have never heard of the NES Ninja Gaidens.

EDIT: Or any other NES games besides SMB for that matter.

I don't like you.

Errm, I guess I'm gonna go ahead and say Halo 2 aswell. Because on co-op legendary, my friend and I struggled if we tried to rush too much.

George Jefferson
04-23-2009, 08:28 PM
I don't like you.

Errm, I guess I'm gonna go ahead and say Halo 2 aswell. Because on co-op legendary, my friend and I struggled if we tried to rush too much.

I get pissed when kids say the NG series sucks, when they obviously haven't played the superior NES games.

George Jefferson
04-27-2009, 07:17 PM
It might sound like double posting, but I'm tired of waiting for a reply. I just want to say this very title.

Ninja Gaiden 2 (http://socksmakepeoplesexy.net/index.php?a=ng2) (Not ths sh*tty Xbox 360 title, the ORIGINAL NES NG.

This is by far the greatest hardest game out there.

EDIT: Oh look, post # 69.

TeirusuFX
04-27-2009, 08:48 PM
I'm just going to post another hard game I found challenging

Kid Icarus

Yup

♪マイルス♪
♫Mairusu♫

Jet
04-30-2009, 05:21 PM
Touhou

and seriously, Prinny; Can I really be a Hero

and of course, I Wanna Be The Guy :3

George Jefferson
04-30-2009, 05:25 PM
Touhou

and seriously, Prinny; Can I really be a Hero

and of course, I Wanna Be The Guy :3

Ninja Gaiden 2's better and more difficult.

Don't revert to "That crappy game on the 360? Pssh."

It's the NES Ninja Gaiden.

skiboydoggy
04-30-2009, 05:30 PM
Ninja Gaiden 2's better and more difficult.

Don't revert to "That crappy game on the 360? Pssh."

It's the NES Ninja Gaiden.
Touhou Curtain Fire games' Lunatic Mode and Prinny are both worlds harder. And legitimately hard too, not in a THE ONLY WAY TO CLEAR THIS IS TO ALIGN MY JUMP IN A PIXEL PERFECT MANNER EXCEPT THE CONTROLS ARE CLUNKY sort of way.

And I Wanna Be The Guy is just everything that was ever wrong with old-school games thrown together in one diefest.

George Jefferson
04-30-2009, 07:03 PM
Touhou Curtain Fire games' Lunatic Mode and Prinny are both worlds harder. And legitimately hard too, not in a THE ONLY WAY TO CLEAR THIS IS TO ALIGN MY JUMP IN A PIXEL PERFECT MANNER EXCEPT THE CONTROLS ARE CLUNKY sort of way.

And I Wanna Be The Guy is just everything that was ever wrong with old-school games thrown together in one diefest.

I'll reply with that with a "lolk."

I still stand by my opinion that Ninja Gaiden 2 is the hardest game ever.

In the last levels, even if you die at level 8-5, you revert back to 8-1. Going through all the sh!t again.

Anybody who can beat that has my respect.

Vincent_Valentine_4
05-01-2009, 09:01 PM
I still say Batman Forever for the SNES the controls are weird and the enemies are just unfair even on easy I haven't beat that game so hard must be impossible.

skiboydoggy
05-02-2009, 06:21 PM
I'll reply with that with a "lolk."

I still stand by my opinion that Ninja Gaiden 2 is the hardest game ever.

In the last levels, even if you die at level 8-5, you revert back to 8-1. Going through all the sh!t again.

Anybody who can beat that has my respect.
Go watch some IWBtG videos on Youtube. You don't even have to play it to know it's stupid hard.

Vincent_Valentine_4
05-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Yeah I play I wanna be the guy occasionally and it's uber hard I've yet to beat it but it gets frustrating quick.

Peace Buyer
05-02-2009, 07:42 PM
it would have to be desktop Armada, (its Pc on some website=3)

George Jefferson
05-04-2009, 07:17 PM
IWBTG is awesome, though. I play it casually. (Casually LOL)

Poltergeist
05-08-2009, 10:18 PM
Advance Wars. It's not that bad until you get to the final mission. I still haven't been able to conquer it.

Green Special
05-29-2009, 04:06 AM
Probably grand theft auto 3 on the ps2.

Cookie Monsta
05-29-2009, 09:16 AM
These are my top 10 hardest pc games i have come accross

* 10: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
* 9: System Shock 2
* 8: Homeworld 2
* 7: Final Doom
* 6: Syndicate: American Revolt
* 5: Grand Prix Legends
* 4: Far Cry
* 3: IL-2 Sturmovik and add-ons
* 2: Armed Assault
* 1: Aliens vs. Predator

George Jefferson
05-29-2009, 08:27 PM
These are my top 10 hardest pc games i have come accross

* 10: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
* 9: System Shock 2
* 8: Homeworld 2
* 7: Final Doom
* 6: Syndicate: American Revolt
* 5: Grand Prix Legends
* 4: Far Cry
* 3: IL-2 Sturmovik and add-ons
* 2: Armed Assault
* 1: Aliens vs. Predator

Puss-y.

Add Ninja Gaiden 2 (NES) to that list as number 10 and you've got me convinced.

Cookie Monsta
05-29-2009, 08:37 PM
Why am i 'puss-y'?

And add it to your own list...puss-y. xD

Seawolf
05-29-2009, 08:53 PM
I forgot about Braid.

I would recommend that game only to my worst enemies.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-29-2009, 09:20 PM
I can't remember if I posted in this thread before, but I'd say so far, the hardest game that I've completed 100% was Call Of Duty: World At War, and the hardest game that I've played in general is Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

Cookie Monsta
05-29-2009, 09:58 PM
NGS is no where near as hard as Tenchu! O.o

spid3r
05-30-2009, 01:49 AM
NGS is no where near as hard as Tenchu! O.o

Uhhhhhh, seriously?

Dr Robotnik
05-30-2009, 03:12 AM
The hardest game I've ever played would have to be Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. freakin' confusing >.<

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-30-2009, 06:32 AM
Actually, come to think of it, the hardest game I've ever played was this old Genesis game called Subterrania.

George Jefferson
05-30-2009, 07:27 AM
I can't remember if I posted in this thread before, but I'd say so far, the hardest game that I've completed 100% was Call Of Duty: World At War, and the hardest game that I've played in general is Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

Sh!t sux. Try the first two Ninja Gaidens., And not the sh!tty Xbox versions. The ones that were actually GOOD.

Oxygen
05-30-2009, 07:49 AM
Puss-y.

Add Ninja Gaiden 2 (NES) to that list as number 10 and you've got me convinced.

What part of PC games don't you understand :|

And not everyones played it, so it can't be on the list.

Anyway, the hardest game I've done 100% is LBP. Only because all of the items are in stupid places, and you need at least 4 players and controllers.

Incandescent
05-30-2009, 12:59 PM
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon!

jk. I don't really know.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-30-2009, 06:01 PM
Sh!t sux. Try the first two Ninja Gaidens., And not the sh!tty Xbox versions. The ones that were actually GOOD.

I did play a good Ninja Gaiden game. Sigma is good.

Peace Buyer
05-31-2009, 12:35 AM
It would have to be CoD:WaW

Kirby Grunt
06-13-2009, 04:31 PM
Kirby. All the way man.

SiberianTiger
06-13-2009, 05:41 PM
N3: Ninety Nine Nights.

That game is such a gardening tool to beat. > __________> It's the kind of game where thousands of soldiers attack you at a time, but you pwn them all with a couple of long-as-hell sword strikes. The bad thing? The bosses are ASSES. You attack them, and like, only one or two hits connect. Then the bastard swings his sword or whatever at you and takes away 85% of your health, and you're like '...Eff this. *turns off xBox, shotgun camp the n00bs on Halo 3 like the n00b you know you are*' The other bad thing is that you can't carry potions and such around, you gotta pray to dear God that an enemy drops it so you can grab it, which happens like... 30% of the time. = ______= Usually results in getting owned. It's got awesome graphics, but sadly, the game makes you want to stab newborn kittens. I wouldn't suggest it. What's ironic is that I hear the storyline's pretty good.

I was just browsing the thread when I saw this and it made me laugh. Not by any stretch of the imagination the hardest game I've played.

But... I still ******* hate this game so much.

No saves, no potions, no anything, and the missions take like a ******* hour to beat, so you can only pray that you are flawless up until the end of the level where you are destined to meet not a tough or horribly impervious boss. But basically the most annoyingly frustrating enemies ever in gaming. Seriously.

The second time I died after spending an hour on the mission, I turned it off and never played a game.

Without doubt, one of the most annoying games ever made. Which is too bad, they had a good thing going with the game. It was decent at least.

As for the NGs... they were tough yea, doubled by their habit to throw consecutive bosses at you, but with correct timing of ninpo, and the cheapest move ever made. (The Flying Sparrow) it wasn't all that big of a deal.

CoD: WaW... Call of Duty 2 was harder if I remember. WaW was probably easiest, or at least competing with Modern Warfare.

~Isaiah

Sakuya_Izayoi
06-14-2009, 12:08 AM
I always get pwn'd by Wilfre in Drawn to Life. >.>

Master Aqua
06-15-2009, 08:35 PM
Broken sword the angel of death, broken swored the sleeping dragon and majoras mask are the hardest I have attempeted or completed so far with the angel of death being the hardest.

George Jefferson
06-16-2009, 10:25 AM
As for the NGs... they were tough yea, doubled by their habit to throw consecutive bosses at you, but with correct timing of ninpo, and the cheapest move ever made. (The Flying Sparrow) it wasn't all that big of a deal.

You're talking about the sh!tty Xbox version, I'm talking about the only true games, Ninja Gaiden I and II.

Oh, and maybe III.

Gokudera-Kun
06-16-2009, 12:26 PM
You'll all laugh at me, but the 4-in-one board game collection for the GBA. Damn Chutes, I want Ladders. :O

The most recent game that requires skill that gave me trouble was inFAMOUS. On the hardest difficulty, it can be a real *****, especially when you don't wanna be evil so you can't just fire the OMG lAZERS and blow-up everything in front of you.

Yggdrasill
06-16-2009, 02:38 PM
Deadly Towers for NES, frustrating, hard, and time consuming.

Worst of all; no continues. Nothing.

Silver Master
06-16-2009, 03:10 PM
Ratchet & Clank (what? I'm poor!)

I have Halo, but no Xbox... and Assassin's Creed, but no PS3...:sad:

The Burmy
06-16-2009, 03:15 PM
Disgaea DS, I'm stuck at this fruity looking boss and RE5, it's not hard at first but it gets extreme later on and I'm on later on.

Metallic Houndoom
06-16-2009, 03:52 PM
F-zero GX for gamecube. I can't get past the 3rd level lol.

Ryan Nissan
06-17-2009, 03:17 PM
Probably Sonic Heroes PS2. Call me an idiot, but the game's view is terrible and falling off is unforgiving as you can't hang on the ledge. I'm using Team Dark btw

SaixPuppy
06-23-2009, 04:22 PM
Sonic The HedgeHog for the ps3, some of the parts in it are glitched!

George Jefferson
06-23-2009, 07:25 PM
Sonic The HedgeHog for the ps3, some of the parts in it are glitched!

Title said "hardest game", not "suckiest game."

Ah Beng I the Pikabeng
06-24-2009, 02:44 AM

Maybe the glitched parts are making the game hard to play. Fair enough?

genofan96
06-24-2009, 02:56 AM
Megaman 9!!!!!!

Hypocrisy is Fun
06-27-2009, 11:50 AM
It seems like a lot of you just watched a bunch of youtube videos and picked out the most obvious classic ones. This is by far the hardest game of this gen.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/397/256pxvampirerainbox.jpg

Make one mistake and you're dead. Your guns are useless.

Clutch
06-30-2009, 06:27 AM
It seems like a lot of you just watched a bunch of youtube videos and picked out the most obvious classic ones. This is by far the hardest game of this gen.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/397/256pxvampirerainbox.jpg

Make one mistake and you're dead. Your guns are useless.

^

Hypocrisy is Fun
06-30-2009, 07:44 AM
^

It didn't suck. It was just overly hard.

The graphics were nice, and voice acting was great too. Even the sneak mechanics were pretty good.

FLSHK
07-01-2009, 11:23 PM
For me, it was actually a rom hack. It was Kaizo Mario World (man, it was hard!). Enough said.

SaixPuppy
07-02-2009, 07:41 PM
Hmm...Let's see...

Legend of Spyro: Eternal Night for Wii. Freakin' scorpion things keep killing me >.<

And...

Sonic Unleashed for the 360. Normally I'm good with Sonic games, (unless you count me giving up on Secret Rings >.>), but this game is somethin' else. I hate it when I get the boss's health down to one more hit, and then die :sad: And then, you have to start ALL OVER. Gah!

And...I keep falling off the stages. Dang man, Sonic is too fast to control XD At least he lives up to his name...

I'm beginning to think I should've been named Cliff, seeing as she keeps making me fall off of them >.>

Seconded for Sonic Unleashed only for the ps3. Also like i said before Sonic the hedgehog, and about the glitched parts thats 1 thing that makes the game hard.

Wolf-Lord
07-07-2009, 11:05 PM
GTA San andreas ..

I was playing for years and haven't finished it ..

old game

Pokemon_Ron
07-08-2009, 12:15 AM
I dont know if this would count, but the legend of zelda series is freaking hard as heck!

i cant confirm this, but i heard ninja gaiden 2 for the 360 was very hard also

George Jefferson
07-08-2009, 09:11 PM
ninja gaiden 2 for the 360

Sh!tsux.

Try the original Ninja Gaiden 2. Best f*cking NG game ever.

Pokemon_Ron
07-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Sh!tsux.

Try the original Ninja Gaiden 2. Best f*cking NG game ever.

i actually played ninja gaiden 2 for the 360 today, and its fun as hell!

George Jefferson
07-13-2009, 09:01 PM
i actually played ninja gaiden 2 for the 360 today, and its fun as hell!

Damn kids.

I was talking about the NES version you dipsh!ts.

Kids are starting to piss me off these days.