PDA

View Full Version : South Park Season 13 *Spoilers*

Stardy
03-13-2009, 08:43 AM
Started a few days ago. The first episode was The Ring.

The Ring

Thinking it’s his way into her heart and other body parts, Kenny takes his new girlfriend to a Jonas Brothers concert. His dream of taking their relationship to the next level is crushed when the Jonas Brothers give them purity rings.

Was totally pointless, yet brilliant in so many ways. Mickey was brilliant. And I want to die like how Kenny did during that episode. Girl's Mouths are the Dirtiest Place on earth had me laughing, and love how they came back to it and had him die via blowjob. :P

Not the best South Park Episode ever, that's Make Love, Not Warcraft. Excellent start to the new season though, it's already better than that crap in Season 12 (Which had a good first episode, everything else needs to be burned though.).

For those who missed it, here is the episode posted on Rapidshare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/208285159/Exiles-SPark.S13E01.DS.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/208285363/Exiles-SPark.S13E01.DS.part2.rar
First part is 100mb, second 75mb.

Dark Turtwig
03-13-2009, 04:36 PM
Oh my god it was hilarious. I just started watching South Park a few weeks ago, so I haven't seen most of the episodes, but this one is by far my favorite.
The 3-D concert scene was the best.

Dark Lightning
03-13-2009, 04:48 PM
I watched it yesterday on South Park Zone. It was hilarious. Mickey Mouse made me rofl.

Carmen
03-13-2009, 11:50 PM
I just saw it today. It was pretty good, though not really an outstanding episode. Still, there were some pretty funny moments, especially at the very end, I didn't see that coming. XD

Stardy
03-20-2009, 05:45 PM
The Coon was an awesome episode.
It was just the boy's being little boy's instead of serious and stuff, I tend to like South Park episodes like that. :P

Oh, and PROFESSER ******* CHAOS RETURNED.
And General Disaray.

Dark Turtwig
03-20-2009, 05:59 PM
Last nights epsidode was pretty funny. I didn't like it all that much though, Dark Knight spoofs are so overdone. :p
I rofl'd so hard when I saw the board for narrowing down The Coon's true identity, though. xDDD

Soda
03-21-2009, 06:55 AM
I loved the Jonas Brothers one. lol

Finally, some new episodes. I just use South Park Zone if I don't catch them on TV, btw.