PDA

View Full Version : Ruins of Alpha, catch unown - don't understand!

Aloevea
07-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Hey. I don't understand how I can catch the unowns in the Ruins of Alpha in Gold. When I go there I talk to a man and he says that it's nothing there, no unown-pokemon appears.. How can you find them then?

If you would be kind and explain I would be .. thanx! But please I'm not from US so I don't understand everything in english... :redface:

/Aloevea - new member

Angelic Kitsune
07-02-2005, 12:31 AM
You need to complete the four pokemon puzzles in the ruins of alph area.I haven't played in awhile,so thats all I remeber...After that,the unknown appear.

Sky Girl
07-02-2005, 04:07 PM
yeah. the puzzles form ancient pokemon like omanyte, kabutops, and aerodactyl. u have to do some searching to find all of the puzzles and you'll need surf.

Dark Mudkip
07-03-2005, 08:43 PM
First youu need to complete some kind of puzzle depending on each area, then unowns appear on that area. you will also need surf and i think strenght.

Charmander #4
07-03-2005, 09:51 PM
yeah. the puzzles form ancient pokemon like omanyte, kabutops, and aerodactyl. u have to do some searching to find all of the puzzles and you'll need surf.
Theres also a Ho-oh one that you can only get to by going through Union cave. BTW they are called the Ruins of Alph.

Kayden Javlaíakín
07-04-2005, 01:32 AM
The question's answered. No point in t3h thread anymore.