PDA

View Full Version : Dragoness vs. Brainiac

Dragoness
04-13-2009, 03:25 AM
2v2 double battle
D/P
No weather
---

Since I was the one challenged, I think I'll wait for you to send (not like I have anything I am in a hurry to evolve, so I can be picky about what Pokemon I send out :)

Brainiac
04-13-2009, 03:40 AM
Lol, good for you. Hurrying is never advisable. I'll First send out my Ephriam (Alakazam, Male, Synchronize) and my Gad (Marowak, Male, Lightningrod) If Held Items are allowed, then Gad will understandably be holding one Thick Club, the only held I have...

Dragoness
04-13-2009, 04:00 AM
Lol, good for you. Hurrying is never advisable. I'll First send out my Ephriam (Alakazam, Male, Synchronize) and my Gad (Marowak, Male, Lightningrod) If Held Items are allowed, then Gad will understandably be holding one Thick Club, the only held I have...
Lol, cool :) I want an Alakazham...btw, hold items are allowed.

I shall send out Growly (Arcanine, Female, Intimidate--Holding Charcoal) and Larry! (Gyarados, Male, Intimidate)

Growly will use Flame Wheel on Epheriam and then Larry will use Hyper Beam on Epheriam as well.

Brainiac
04-13-2009, 04:08 AM
Hmm... Ephriam will use TM 115 Charge Beam on Larry, and Gad will use Bonemerang on Growly.

Ataro
04-15-2009, 08:59 AM
Intimidate lowers Alakazam and Marowak's ATK!
Intimidate lowers Alakazam and Marowak's ATK!

Alakazam uses Charge Beam on Gyarados!
Hits, Alakazam's SA was raised!

Arcanine uses Flame Wheel on Alakazam!
No burn.

Gyarados uses Hyper Beam on Alakazam!
Hits, Gyarados must recharge!

Marowak uses Bonemerang on Arcanine!
Hits twice!

Alakazam 339 SPD [23.57%] [ATK-2][SA+1] | Marowak 189 SPD [100%] [ATK-2]
Arcanine 289 SPD [36.46%] | Gyarados 261 SPD [50.25%]

Moves?

Brainiac
04-15-2009, 09:08 AM
Ephriam uses Psychic on Growly, and Gad uses Double Edge on Larry. Things have worked out well, Thanx for the Ref Ataro.

Dragoness
04-15-2009, 05:24 PM
Ephriam uses Psychic on Growly, and Gad uses Double Edge on Larry. Things have worked out well, Thanx for the Ref Ataro.

Since it seems I have a 99% chance of losing, I am going to forfeit. I'd like to see it to the end, but due to my tiredness/bad thinking, I accidently accepted 4 battles. The 4th hasn't started yet, though the thread was made (which how I found out I had four battles...by actually counting and remembering that there was an extra battle that I had 100% forgot about) :( I am really sorry about this. If this is approved and my other battles aren't locked, then I'll take up the other battle I guess :unhappy:

Ty for the battle Brainiac and ty for reffing Ataro :D

Ataro
04-16-2009, 10:03 AM
Alright, but none of you gets any money for this since only one turn passed.