View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 04:54 AM
Dragoness Offline

Default Re: Individual RP: Ataro

OOC: No, you did not. Just that here recently I've been re-watching the "10th Kingdom" (if you haven't seen it, you should!) and during one of the scenes (maybe the 4th hour in? It's close to 10 hours long, xD) they bring out this beautiful, pink sheep! Mareep just reminded me of it and, well, that made me laugh :)

Oh, also, while you're RPing pretty nicely right now, try to add more detail to the attacks--such as how did Ambipom react to your orders? It's a Jolly, friendly Pokemon. Also, it is okay--and encouraged--to start off with a basic description of the attack, as long as you don't say it actually hit or anything.

IC:

Ranger Amonea
Abandoned Power Plant

Sniffing a little from the putrid smell of Muk, I stepped back from Ataro just as he excitedly ordered his monkey to do a simple dodge and attack combo. Ambipom seemed to take his orders in stride, focusing on the oncoming sludge. His two massive tails slammed into the ground as he crunched low and then sprang up. Soaring into the air, he looked so pretty...until...

BONK!

The large purple fellow fell to the ground with a thud. Apparently he had jumped too far. However, he had exceeded in missing Muk's attack, though he almost stepped back into a puddle of smoking violet goo. After a moment's time, Ambipom seemed to be able to concentrate back on Muk, leaving no real sign of his encounter with the ceiling. Except for the large lump that had started to grow on the back of his head. I could only hope Muk didn't use that bump against Ambipom--a sensitive place to hit.

With a yowl, Ataro's furry friend pushed forward, swinging his two tails forward to slap Muk. The garbage-smelling Pokemon saw the oncoming danger, however, and started sliding across the ground, leaving a trail of slime behind her. She moved quickly, almost as quickly as Ambipom, except that Muk couldn't totally dodge those long tails. Ataro's 'Mon tried to adjust his direction, wavin' his tails around as he centered in on her.

But the slime! Ambipom hit one of the slime spots, skidded a little and then fell. I winced slightly, feeling the poor thing's humiliation. He'd need an extra hug from his trainer to get over this one! I smiled though--I had to hand it to the little guy for still managing to hit Muk's side as he fell, knocking the jello-like thing to her side.

With a snarl, she wobbled slightly, turning to face Ambipom. She didn't like being hit, it seemed. Opening up her large mouth once again, she ejected a large wet ball of what looked like slimy brown tendrils. It emitted a horrid stench--though luckily my nose had almost finished clogging up, so the smell was greatly reduced--as it flew through the air. Scrambling, Ambipom started to run from it, but to no avail. It hit one of his long, thick tails with a nasty splat.

Ambipom let out a yowl, gripping its tail in pain as it looked to Ataro for some direction or help, or something. I noticed that it seemed like it was burning slightly, as if the attack had been like acid...

"I wouldn't be too worried," I said soothingly to the purple guy. To Ataro, I whispered, "It'll be okay. By the way, if you capture Muk, I suggest you dump some lovely perfume on her. Maybe a gallon or two of it." Looking at the hopping Ambipom, whose left tail seemed to be turning a light violet, I added, "Ah...he may be poisoned, by the way."
--
Muk 80%
Nature: Timid
Ability: Stench
Attack used: Sludge Bomb

vs.

Ambipom {Being attacked} 60.5% [Poison]
Nickname: N/A
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Aerial Ace, Attract, Brick Break, Captivate, Curse, Defense Curl, Dig, Double Team, Dream Eater, Dynamicpunch, Endure, Facade, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Giga Impact, Grass Knot, Headbutt, Hidden Power [Poison], Hyper Beam, Ice Punch, Iron Tail, Mud-Slap, Payback, Protect, Rain Dance, Rest, Return, Secret Power, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Shock Wave, Sleep Talk, Snatch, Snore, Solarbeam, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swagger, Taunt, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunderpunch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, U-Turn, Water Pulse, Counter (BM), Fake Out (BM), Gunk Shot (MT), Seed Bomb (MT), Seismic Toss (MT)

Trainer: Ataro

Area Effects: None, other then being dimly lit. AND the monkey is poisoned! o.O

Encounters Remaining: 14

Money: 7,450--btw, let me know if you lose/gain more money.

Items: Park Balls x2, Super Balls x2, Hyper Balls x5, Family Repellent x5, Max Potion x2, Full Heal x2

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Miltank {In Ball} 100%
Nickname: N/A
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Careful
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Attract, Brick Break, Curse, Double Team, Dynamicpunch, Earthquake, Facade, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Giga Impact, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Iron Tail, Protect, Psych Up, Rain Dance, Rest, Return, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Sandstorm, Shadow Ball, Sleep Talk, Stealth Rock, Substitute, Sunny Day, Surf, Swagger, Thunderpunch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Counter (MT), Double Edge (BM), Hammer Arm (BM), Iron Head (MT), Seismic Toss (BM)
--
Pokemon encountered: Mareep, Muk

On-going battles: Muk vs. Ambipom

Pokemon Captured: None

Last edited by Dragoness; 09-21-2009 at 04:56 AM.