View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 08:11 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Metallic Houndoom

Well, the kid had spunk, I'll give him that. I just hoped he didn't let himself get too cocky; that would only end in disappointment for him, if he did. I watched and listened as the Trainer next commanded his PZ to use a Tri-Attack. He wasn't counting on a few things, though; one, that Electrike was only partially Paralyzed, meaning it would recover faster than a Pokemon that was fully Paralyzed, and two, the fact that Tri-Attack took several seconds to power up.

By the time Zack's PZ released its attack, Electrike had regained its paws and was scampering towards it opponent. Howling, the electric dog gathered itself and lunged straight at the Tri-Attack, still howling like a rabid Mightyena. I thought for sure the crazy thing would be smashed to the ground, but its compact body managed to slid through the spaces between the orbs of PZ's Tri-Attack. The inner sides of the attack grazed Electrike along its side and back, though, but the damage only seemed to make Electrike all the more angry.

Landing, the canine stopped howling and made one final leap, jaws gaping open as white electricity snapped to life around its fangs. Its attack bolstered not only by its anger, but by its previous Howl, the Thunder Fang would no doubt hurt if it landed. A guttural snarl ripped itself from the Pokemon as it hurtled towards Zack's Pokemon.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

Gentle Genderless Porygon-Z: 100%
Electrike: 76.76% [Partially PAR ; Attack increased] <Thunder Fang>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Zack
Money: 750

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Genderless Porygon-Z (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel)) <Adaptability Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
100%

-Brave Male Gliscor (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge) <Hyper Cutter Ability>
100%

-Hasty Male Weavile (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: X-Scissor, Surf) <Pressure Ability>
100%

Total Items: 2 Mega Puffins, 5 Max Potions, 10 Hyper Balls, Digital Camera

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Electrike {Encounter 1}

Total Captured Pokemon: n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:29 PM.