View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 03:16 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Metallic Houndoom

I thought Pachirisu would have a stroke right then and there. The small EleSquirrel practically squealed its glee when Zack bent down to pat its head. With the agility of its kind, the small Pokemon jumped on the young man's arm and scampered up to sit on his shoulder, chittering and flicking its tail through the air. It was so cute I could feel myself becoming a diabetic.

"Well, I think it's pretty empty in here, other than that little guy," I answered, waving to the Pachirisu sitting on Zack's shoulder. "Let's see, where's a good place to go? Well, there's a sub-level, sometimes rarer Pokemon hang out down there, because it's darker and harder to get around. A lot of old, big pieces of machinery are all over the place, and unless you've got a strong Pokemon that can move them out of the way, you can't go too far. We can go down and check the area out, though."

I turned for the door and was getting ready to walk out of the break room when a yellow blur practically flew trough the open doorway. I yelped and jumped out of the way, and Databyte gave an alarmed chirp as Pachurisu squeaked. The yellow blur crashed into the floor and rolled, then hastily got to its paws and patted at the dust covering its bright fur. Two slender ears rose from the Pokemon's head, and a lightening-bolt shaped tail twitched behind it. Twin red patches on its cheeks sparked electricity as it then glanced around and, spotting Pachirisu on Zack's shoulder, let out a sort of hyper-sounding, "Pika!"

"Pachi!" the EleSquirrel replied, jumping around crazily on Zack's shoulder. It then jumped from its perch and landed beside the Pikachu, who tapped it on the forehead with a happy, almost smug look. Pachirisu, on the other hand, looked somewhat abashed. I pondered for a moment, then understood what was going on.

"Ah! These two must have been playing hide-and-seek!" I said. "But I guess Pachirisu got so excited to see us that it forgot it was supposed to be hiding." The small Pokemon gave an embarrassed smile before facing Pikachu and chirping, "Pachi pa chi chi risu!" It waved towards Zack, and the Pikachu gave an easy smile as it stepped around Pachirisu, head cocking as it studied the young man. It folded its arms over its chest, twitched its left ear, and then gave a nod. With a giggle, it jigged a few steps closer to Zack, then came to a stop and watched him expectantly.

"I think...Pachirisu must have told it you're a Trainer, and Pikachu wants to battle you now," I clarified. Pikachu nodded and gave another cheery laugh, never taking its gaze from Zack. I sighed softly, shaking my head. We'd gone from one extreme to another; an overly-pissed Electrike to a super-hyper-happy Pachirisu. At least Pikachu seemed somewhat calm, despite its merry attitude.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Zack
Money: 750

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 10

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Genderless Porygon-Z (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel)) <Adaptability Ability>
84.49%

-Brave Male Gliscor (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge) <Hyper Cutter Ability>
100%

-Hasty Male Weavile (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: X-Scissor, Surf) <Pressure Ability>
100%

Total Items: 2 Mega Puffins, 5 Max Potions, 9 Hyper Balls, Digital Camera

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Electrike {Encounter 1}
Grimer {Encounter 2}
Koffing {Encounter 3}
Pachirisu {Encounter 4}
Pikachu {Encounter 5}

Total Captured Pokemon: Electrike (Rash, Gender undecided)

=====

OOC: Ew, small Pokemon lol. I think it might be high-time to see what else we can stir up 8D. Oh, don't forget to choose Trike's gender ^^.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:33 PM.