View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Elrond
Default Re: Individual RP: Elrond

I was really beginning to feel bad about the way I had been treating Phanpy. I suppose I had overlooked the fact that it wouldn't really be fair to battle weaker Pokemon with my two fully-evolved ones when I entered the Park. Unfortunately, there wasn't much I could do about that now. I simply couldn't stand to watch the little elephant flail around like that, creating such a ruckus that birds in the nearby trees were flying away in a huff, annoyed by the disturbance. The ground was trembling beneath Phanpy's panicking limbs, and I finally decided I couldn't hurt it anymore. I'd much rather pick on something my own size... or rather, the size of my Pokemon.

"Machamp, come on back," I said, recalling my muscular friend in a flash of red light. Then, I turned to Sara, who was watching Phanpy with the slightest hint of a tear in her eye.

"Let's leave Phanpy alone to calm down," I said. I had traumatized the poor Pokemon enough.

OOC: Oh, and I should mention that I'll be gone from tomorrow night until the tenth, probably. So don't make me leave or whatever if I take too long plz.

Quote:
SotaOMG (10:05:46 PM): i think stunky is sexy
iamnotyou11 (10:05:54 PM): Soda stop being gay
supermonkey07@cox.net (10:06:03 PM): ironic statement?
<URPG>
I can probably take some grading requests now. But don't all rush me at once. :/

Last edited by Elrond; 10-05-2009 at 07:06 PM.