View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Dragoness

It was down to the wire, so to speak. Combined with the electrified fur of her opponent, I didn't think Buizel would be doing much of anything after this round. I'd be surprised if she'd be able to stand within the next few minutes, to be honest. She'd taken a beating, that was for sure, and she was too stubborn to give up while she was still able to.

Snookerdoodle and Buizel flew at each other, both moving with astounding speed. Snookerdoodle whipped her body around at the last second, so that when the Pokemon collided, her hip bones absorbed most of the impact. Her now sharp, spiky fur helped lessen the blow, but Buizel gave a screech of pain as the needle-sharp strands bit into her tail and back. Or maybe it was from the weak flow of electricity pulsing from the Jolteon's coat? Or maybe she was just pissed off because she was losing, who knew?

After a second both Pokemon fell earthward. Snookerdoodle landed on all fours, looking none worse for the wear, but Buizel hit the sand on her side. She gave a loud, wheezy gasp when she struck, twitching feebly and giving faint growls that sounded more like whimpers. She spent a few minutes trying to get up, but only managed to roll onto her stomach and raise her head. Her eyes were narrowed, clouded with fatigue and a reckless, stubborn determination. Her body gave a visible shiver as she struggled to get up, but she just didn't have the strength for it. Her head lolled and fell to the beach, and though it was clear she was down for the count, still her body twitched in an effort to stand. I smiled, just a little, and looked over at Dragana.

"I'd say now's a good time to try for a catch."

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Serious Female Jolteon: 89%
-? Female Buizel: 3.24% [PAR]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Dragana Amonea
Money: 11,550

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Female Jolteon: (No EMs) <Volt Absorb Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
92.10%

-Bold Male Machamp (TM Thunder Punch ; TM Ice Punch) <Guts Ability>
100%

-Jolly Male Dragonite (TM Focus Punch) <Inner Focus Ability>
100%

-Mild Female Weepinbell (No EMs) <Chlorophyll Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x3 : Superballs x4 : Hyperballs x3 : Two Max Heal : One Full Heal : Ranger’s Delight : One Type Repellent

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Buizel {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured: n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:39 PM.