View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 06:44 PM
ShionRasenka Offline

Send a message via AIM to ShionRasenka Send a message via Skype™ to ShionRasenka
Default Re: My Guardian Angel (PG-13) (Chapter 1 Up!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Kat View Post
Thank you so much for the comment. ^^ (And you can call me, Kat, by the way). Yeah, the Legends are pretty mean aren't they? Most of them are too caught up in their own issues (like Ho-Oh and Lugia just care about the safety of Johto and how Darkrai greatly dislikes humans). You'll see more of that in Chapter 2 because that's where their bias really makes things worse.

Stay tuned! I'm currently typing up Chapter 2, and other than figuring where to cut off the chapter, it's going great. :)

- Kat
Okies Kat ^^ Yeah, and it's the same in RL. So many people are just too caught in their own issues to see the big picture, and it can sometimes cause problems for others, whether intentional or not. I wish people could just get along more in the world.... *sigh* Well, maybe that day will come in the future.

Anyways, I'm definitely staying tuned, I can't wait to read the next chapter!!! I'm plotting my own story, so you might wanna check it out once I get it put up! ^^