View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 11:04 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP : Medz

Justice was made, for only an innocent, clueless Pokémon would risk his integrity blindly for a coward trainer who hid himself from danger without being accompanied by his Pokémon.

First of all, using charge takes some time - the Voltorb could've exploded before Manectric finished doing it. Secondly, why attack with an improved effect when the enemy's already desperate and damaged? Thirdly, how come do you attack something that's unstable and may blow up in any second?

The thunder hit the voltorb alright, but it only served for triggering the explosion, which hit Manectric completely, launching it to the wall.

When the dust from the explosion had cleared, I couldn't find the Voltorb anymore. Maybe it escaped during our confusion, or maybe was it the dust pile that was where it stood?

I approached this pile, and a burnt plastic smell filled my nostrils. No, this wasn't Voltorb, it was the park ball that had been reduced to dust.

I glared at Medz, who looked up to see what the hell had happened. Shame on him.

"Serves you right for being greedy and inconsiderate with your Pokémon. Tend your Manectric, for he was foolish enough to remain here."

------------

Battle stats:

Manectric, KO
Voltorb, KO, ???

--------------------------------
Trainer: Medz

Encounters Remaining: 10

Money: $6,800

Items:
-Park Balls x3
-Super Balls x 1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:
- Venusaur(Male) / Docile / Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day / 0%

- Persian(Female) / Shy / Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift / 100%

- Manectric(Male) / Naive / Magnet Rise, Rain Dance / 0%

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled), Magnemite (KO'd), Pichu (fled), Impish Male Swalot (Captured), Voltorb (???)
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 12-01-2009 at 11:07 PM.