View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 06:06 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Indiviual RP: Lunar Wing

It was a starry night in Meteor Valley. The wind was only a faint breeze running between the mountains, with a pleasant temperature, just below the human's standard. It smelled like the most tranquil winter day, as if the end of the road would reward those who ventured down the valley with a cozy fire, a hot cup of coffee, and a warm bed.

I was waiting outside the local outpost for the trainer that I had to walk through the park. A girl, or so I heard, and her first time through the island too.

I was wearing my regular military jacket-and pants with over 20 pockets for carrying many handy things.
*Ding!* Sounded my Pokenavi, which allowed me to send and receive text messages to HQ and back.

I opened it to read the information about my partner for the night
"Trainer name: Luna Sunden
Pokémon: Umbreon, Garchomp"

This information was accompanied by a picture of Luna... and wow, she could very well be my daughter.

"She looks so... tiny" I mumbled, more to myself than to anyone in particular. Next thing I know, I heard something nearby, some sort of greeting. I looked down and found Luna, minuscule as she is, standing right next to me.

"Well hello! I'm sorry for that, but you are really petite compared to me. My name is Marth, ranger Marth. Nice to meet you, Luna!" I said, blushed by the way I had to meet her, and offering my hand for her to shake...

-----------------------------

Name: Luna Sunden
Encounters: None (15 remaining)
Change: $1.500
Total Items: 2x Park Ball, 1x Super Ball, 1x Hyper Ball, 1x Max Potion

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Umbreon
Nickname: Yue
Ability: Syngronize
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: N/A

Pokemon: Garchomp
Nickname: Sheen
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Serious
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 12-23-2009 at 06:17 AM.