View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 05:55 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP: Chromatic Entity

OC: My bad, I had forgotten about your RP. Dunno how that happened...

IC: Alex ordered his Gyarados to attempt to stop the released icicle spears with a strong stream of water. The plan worked, for the ice shard were thrown appart from Gyarados' hit line, as if Gyarados was a fireman extinguishing a fire. Gyarados relaxed his stance when he saw the threat stopped, but suddenly winced in pain, his muscles contracting in weird postures and movements. Lightning bolts surrounded his body as he screamed in agony. I looked around it to see what could've caused such an attack, but saw nothing evident. But then, I looked under Gyarados, and saw Meditite grabbing the tail submerged in the water, passing electricity from his hand to Gyarados' entire body.

"Ah, the tricky little fellow. He broke your ice cave and immediately swam underneath everything, using the spears as a diversion. That was a very clever move." I noted.
The electricity stopped flowing now, for Meditite was not a natural electric-Pokémon and could only produce so much. But, he did not seem as if he wanted to let go of the gigantic tail...

---------------------------------
Battle Stats:

Meditite, 60%, underwater, grabbing gyarados's tail.
Gyarados, 30%, underwater.
----------------------------------
Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Alexander Black
Money: 1,000
Area Effects: There is a circle of mountainous terrain, around 40 ft. wide, with a stream of river crossing it in the middle and a waterfall nearby, providing the water for the river. There are small rocks in the river course, which could be used as steps.
Encounters Remaining: 12
Encounters: Machop (KO'd), Tyrogue, Meditite.

Pokémon Stats:
- Jolly Male Arcanine (MT Iron Head, Intimidate Ability) 60%
- Adamant Male Gyarados (-, Intimidate Ability) 60%

Total Items: 6 Park Balls, 4 Super Balls

Captured Pokémon: -None
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 01-08-2010 at 06:00 AM.