View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 01:01 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Marth

BP

Ranger : Leo

-

Haunter was distracted by the falling flames of fire. It finally went invisible to avoid being further hit. That annoying laughter echoed through the cave as the Haunter continued to taunt Marth. I was getting a bit irritated by the Haunter and its little games, but I was not the one battling so I just had to ignore it for the time being.

"Heat Wave!" Marth yelled after trying to think of something to do. Then he moved in front of me, his back towards the Infernape. My guess was to prevent the heat from burning either of us. The Infernape breathed in deeply, igniting the flames within it. I could feel the temperature around me begin to rise and could literally see the heat vapors around the area. The Haunter screeched loudly and appeared in the same spot where it had vanished, except this time, his eyes were glowing a array of colors. A beam shot out and hit the fire monkey. Haunter was fidgeting the entire time, the heat was doing some damage on it.
-

Wild Pokemon: Haunter
Nature : ???
Ability : Levitate
Stats Changes :
Health : 15%
Moves: Psychic

Your Pokemon: Infernape
Nature : Hardy
Ability : Blaze
Stats Changes: Parafusion
Health : 70%
Moves: Heat Wave

-

Trainer: Marth

Encounters Left: 8

Encounters- ??? ??? Haunter
??? ??? Cresselia [Picture Taken]
Male Spiritomb [Captured]
??? Genderless Unown W
??? ??? Cleffa
??? ??? Spoink
??? Male Espeon [Captured]

Trainer Stats

Name: Marth
Items: 2 Repellents, 1 Family Repellent, Digital Camera, Max Potion, 4 Parkballs, 3 Superballs, 1 Hyperballs

Pokemon

Hardy Male Infernape (Aerial Ace, Attract, Brick Break, Bulk up, Calm Mind, Earthquake, Fling, Fire Blast, Focus Punch, Grass Knot, Overheat, Poison Jab, Protect, Rest, Return, Roar, Rock Tamb, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Solarbeam, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swagger, Swords Dance, Toxic, U-Turn, Will-O-Wisp, Encore, Fake out) <Blaze>
100% [Out of Ball]

Calm Male Dragonite (Brick Break, Protect, Substitute, Roost, Ice Beam, Surf, Thunder, Extremespeed, Superpower, Heal Bell) <Inner Focus>
100% [In Ball]