View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 04:58 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Mitsuko-Kun

NBP

Ranger : Leo

_

"The middle one, the foggy one." Komo said. The middle one did seem like a good choice, definitly something myterious about it. I could not quite put my finger on it, but it seemed more exciting. Perhaps it was the fog and the way it made the path look. I shrugged and nodded.

"Middle it is!" I nodded in agreement. I slowly walked in front of Komo and led the way. I could not see anything in this semi dark and now foggy cave. Something had to be done about it. I was about to ask Komo if he had anything to take the fog away with when two large eyes in the middle of a gaseous body floated in front of me. It stuck its tounge out and floated into the fog.

"Did you see that?" I asked, hoping he did. "Should we go after it?"

_

Battle Stats -

Wild Pokemon: Gastly
Nature : ???
Ability : Levitate
Stats Changes:
Health : 100%
Moves:

Your Pokemon: Yanmega
Nature : Calm
Ability : Speed Boost
Stats Changes:
Health : 63%
Moves:

_

Name: Komo Rebi
Money: $7,100

Items: Parkball (x8), Superball (x4), Hyperball (x1), Repellent (x5), Max Potion (x4), Full Heal (x4), Pokedoll (x2)

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Victoria(Weavile/Serious/F/Pressure): 100% [Brick Break, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Substitute, Swords Dance]

Artemis(Yanmega/Calm/F/Speed Boost): 67% [Giga Drain, Hidden Power: Poison, Psychic, Roost, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sweet Kiss, Whirlwind]

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ??? - Careful Solrock 15% (Captured)