View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 04:58 PM
ShionRasenka Offline

Send a message via AIM to ShionRasenka Send a message via Skype™ to ShionRasenka
Default Re: My Guardian Angel (PG-13) (Chapter 7 can be read now!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Kat View Post

Wow, 190 characters is a lot. xD I should ask my friend if she has any OCs she would want to add to my fic. It seems every time she draws it's a new OC. lol Yeah, it's always better to fine tune everything before you start writing 'cause if not, well, it can go downhill. *Has flashbacks of last attempted fic*

Hey, you never know. You might be in some random place and then say, "Oh snap, that would be a great sequel!" Imagine the stares if you say that aloud. xD

- Kat
Yeah, I know how that can be. That's also what happened to my first fic. But I learned a bit from it, so it wasn't a total waste. Rigth now I'm laying out the original regions that the Medari live in. I'm listing the towns, the gyms and their leaders and what badges they give out, and landmarks and whatnot. It's taking time, but it'll be worth it in the end. After that I gotta plan out the villains' pokemon teams. Once that's done I should be pretty much ready to roll after a bit of finalizing the plot.

Yeah, I can so see it now: I'd be at a movie or something and get some inspiration and I'd be like: "Oh man, that's a great idea!", and make everyone mad. xDDD