View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 08:03 AM
George Jefferson Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to George Jefferson Send a message via MSN to George Jefferson Send a message via Yahoo to George Jefferson Send a message via Skype™ to George Jefferson
Default This is more of a joke review, don't count it as a normal review, I'm bored.

Title: Wrestlemania 2000
Artist: James A. Johnston, some japanese bro
Platform:
Link to pirate: y right hurr
Favorite song: Generic Theme 01

Ratings:
Originality: 10/10
Well, obviously, it's originality comes in the choice of remixed themes of current WWF superstars at the time. Oh who am I kidding it's just a downgraded version of the superstar's themes and titantrons, only looped, and most of them loop after 6 seconds.

Fitting in: 10/10
DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'?
OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW? YO ASS BETTA CALLLLLL SOMEBODYYYYYYYYYYY
ARE YOU READY?

Well placed categories of this review: 5/10
Of course, I missed the ball with this review. It could've been a grand review if only I had the Fitting-in and Originality switched, but, that just cost this review 2 points.

Diversity: 10/10
You got The Rock, half Samoan and half African American, you've got The Undertaker, partially HONEST INJUN, one half of the ministry, Farrooq and Viscera, both black guise. You even have the women. And the diversity doesn't stop there, you can even play as ring valets, a piece of sh!t (Triple H), ring announcers and even your own created bro.

Nostalgia Value: 10/10
If there was one point in the year 1999 in wrestling, it would be the start of the Rock's rise to glory and fame, as well as the This is your Life segment with the Rock and Mankind.

Overall value: Worth 100 bucks in my opinion.

Closing Comment: WELL IT'S THE BIG SLOW