View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 08:41 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Iridium

BP

Ranger Cameron

-

I was driving around in my large yellow and black jeep for Ranger Jax and his trainer that went by the name of Shawn. I was surprised that I hadn’t found them yet. I looked at Shadow, but he had not caught the scent of the Ranger. I looked back at the trainers profile to make sure I was in the right place.

Name: Iridium
Area Visiting: Mt. Oktori

“Yeah, we are in the right place!” I grumbled, searching for the two. For some strange reason, Ranger Keion was asked to relieve himself from this current expedition and report to the main headquarters. I was sent to take his place… only problem was that I could not find them. After an hour of searching, Shadow finally picked up their scent, but the road had ended so we were going to have to go by foot. We walked about fifteen minutes before we actually found the two. I saw that they were in the middle of battle, so I quietly approached Keion,

“Hey Keion, the boss wants you in her office ASAP.” I whispered as I pulled out a white and black Pokeball. I tossed it besides me and a tall humanoid shaped green Pokémon emerged from the sphere.

“GAR-devoir!” She quietly said, making her acquaintance known. She gracefully moved towards Keion and placed a hand on his shoulder and chanted a quick small tune. “Gar-dev-oir!” With a bright flash Sokka and her were gone.

I noticed that Iridium had encounted a Snorunt, so I decided not to introduce myself until after the battle. I did not want to distract him. This kid appeared to be impatient, which I hoped would not be a problem. He already had his fire monkey out and ready to go. The Fire Pokemon had fire coming out of many places such as his arm and feet. They suddenly grew in size as he prepared for his first attack.

"Infernape, let's use Flamethrower to weaken Snorunt, but make sure you don't knock it out," He said to his Pokemon. The Snorunt grinned, and froze the top of its head. Then she stuck both of her little arms behind her as I felt strong winds begin to pick up. In matter of seconds, the Snorunt already gathered enough power to launch a Blizzard attack. Except that it was not launched at the Infernape, it was launched behind her as she used her body as a projectile. She lowered her frozen tipped head and she slammed into the Infernape. The fire monkey gasped for breath as he grabbed his stomach. With his mouth already wide opened, he launched a weak looking Flamethrower head on at the Snorunt.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Name: Iridium

Total Items: Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x6, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2, Pokeplayer, Miltank Voice Disk (3 plays left), Happiny Voice Disk (2 plays left), Aura Reader, Full Restore x2, Riolu Voice Disk, Snover Voice Disk

Area effects: Snow

Encounters remaining: 10

Current Wild Pokemon: Snorunt(F) (80%)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape - 75%
Nickname: -
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss = [45.00%] = [Paralyzed] = [Sleep]
Nickname: -
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack

Pokemon encountered: Riolu, Articuno, Snover, Delibird

Pokemon captured: Riolu (M, Jolly), Snover(M, Impish), Delibird(F, Quirky)