View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 10:03 AM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken
Default Re: [WAR 9] Shizen no Senshi: Spirit Guardian Samurai

You all forgot Zangoose. He seems like a samurai. I think he, Scyther, and Shiftry are the best. I mean, Shiftry has friggin geta sandal feet. And they look like tengu~ ;o;

XD You'd definitely have to get creative, I think it's a case-by-case thing... like, if you had Castform, you could control weather, if you had Wigglytuff you could make people fall asleep, if you had Ditto you could shapeshift, if you had Porygon you could have amazing tech powers and kill lots of robots, etc... (Yeah, I think I'm getting drafted on this team now, go me. I am so roleplaying this. :'D)

EDIT: Actually, come to think of it, I'm not sure how those powers apply to swords? Angst. xD Maybe it's just like, you can get the powers from just holding the sword? Or we can go samurai spirit and say that the sword is an extension of the soul, so we have the powers and it's not really reliant on the sword. But... what happens when the blade breaks? o.o Waaaah

Last edited by Hakken; 06-26-2010 at 12:24 PM.