View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 07:42 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Thanks everyone for the happy birthdays ^_^ No worry I was just giving everyone a hard time. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
No it doesn't. D: It's one of the funniest banners I've ever seen. XD But I suck at graphics. :x Although I'd love to color my drawings in that way on day. X/

Same. :X I have passed out in presentations actually... X_x;

I love it too. <3 Working on a Fanfic for it and trying to make cute versions of all the Necromorphs. x_x And, I wanted to a few years back, but I don't think I could be as creative.

Gahh! D: I didn't know it was your birthday! ;~; Happy belated Birthday! :3
Ah your too kind Graphics isn't too hard, you just need to know what you're doing. :x We I started, all I did was find tutorials on youtube and copied what they did. :O

Well I haven't done that. D: I can do them and I guess I'm a ok presenter, but I just hate doing it.

Lol cute necromorphs. xD They will love you, hug you, and then eat you! I loved writing fanfics, but I just don't have the time now. ;_; I actually have a pokemon fanfic idea that's been in my head forever, so I might finally break down and write it over the summer. And thanks ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woopers Defence League View Post
* Name: Woopers Defence League
* Preferred Name: Wdl
* Reason For Joining: Need a clan
* Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: Probably my 100th win
* Time Zone GMT Format: Gmt
* Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO):Wifi :Fc : 1420-4382-8154
* Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: I'm a girl :)
Hey welcome to the clan ^_^ You'll probably need a tryout battle so I'm guess you can ask one of us for one.

I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.