View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 07:10 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [SU] Dusk of Broken Harmony [SU] (A Pokémon Role Play)

Name:
Aurora

Species:
Suicune

(because I believe that since the Legendary Beasts were created at the same time, they should be the same age, or am I wrong?)

Appearance:
Being the generic Suicune, Aurora wears a pelt of light azure dappled with white diamonds on her sides. The crown protruding from her forehead is a darker cerulean, and they match the color of her eyes. Her billowing mane is a dusky-purple hue, and is always moving and waving, no matter the direction of the wind. It resembles the Aurora Borealis. With lupine form, muzzle, and paws, Suicune has strangely serrated teeth and claws. Her pads are white, and so is her underbelly. She has two streamer-like tails that always blow and ripple in front of her.

Spoiler:

Personality:
Aurora is a surprisingly kind legendary, who is extremely gentle. While most legendaries are absorbed in their power and control, her mind and body are enveloped in her need and ability to heal. Her powers dwindle at times, and she is occasionally weak as she feels the world withering around her. She believes that the humans are the only ones that can help, though deep inside she has a very slight grudging feeling towards them for polluting the water that she has cared for over time. She does not hold petty grudges very often, though, and would rather forgive and forget.

This Suicune is very protective of her brothers, and often acts as the peacemaker in the group. She doesn't act in a condescending way to them, though, and believes they are her equals in every way, even though her electric counterpart could blast her across the area any day. She was light-hearted and laughed a lot before the war, but she has become more solemn and quiet. Aurora may seem like a 'softie', but has a fierce side of her that few rarely ever see. She is calm most of the time, and when she is not, chances are that you won't like her much.

History:
-Don't think I'm being lazy when I say I'd rather have it revealed throughout the role play. It gives me time to see if I want to mix her up with any of the other characters' pasts (with their owners' consent). :D

Ability:
Pressure - raises the foe's PP usage
In RP, I believe this would just exhaust their moves more. Since role plays really don't have power points. (x

Techniques:
Ice Beam - Ice
Blizzard - Ice
Surf - Water
Rain Dance - Water
Shadow Ball - Ghost
Toxic - Poison
Dig - Ground
Protect - Normal
Scald - Water
Sandstorm - Ground

Alliance:
Legendary Beasts

Name:
Stormbreaker

Species:
Rayquaza

Appearance:
Yellow eyes peer out from the plated armor of this emerald-green, dragon-like legendary. On Stormbreaker's shoulders, two plates rimmed with ruby-red coloring are fixed. His forehead and the rest of his body bear glowing, yellow, linear and circular, markings similar to those of Kyogre and Groudon. He has razor-sharp claws on his two limbs, and has three-clawed hands. He has a strange, armored bodice around his chest, where his arms connect to his body. Throughout the length of his long, armored form, Stormbreaker has plated rings with rudder-like protrusions on them, which are also edged with red.

Spoiler:

Personality:
Stormbreaker, being a Rayquaza, is very protective of his territories-- Sky Tower and the deteriorating ozone layer. He is basically always calm, though anger may flare very, very rarely. He is sad that the world is in such turmoil, though cannot help but wish for peace among the two races of Pokemon and humans. Stormbreaker takes up the cry of the humans in supporting the cause of the Legendary Beasts. He does not enojy putting up with trespassers, though, and that is just about the only time he ever gets angry. The Rayquaza has a soft side, though, and strangely enough it is toward eggs.

In battle, he is a feared sight. He will battle to the death if necessary, but will not foolishly risk his life if there is no other rational option. He is not exactly fond of humans, since they contributed greatly in destroying most of the ozone layer, but he believes that if they can bring peace, many years later the ozone layer will sluggishly reform.

History:
-Here, I display the same opinion as I did with Suicune.

Ability:
Pressure - raises the foe's PP usage

Techniques:
Outrage - Dragon
Extremespeed - Normal
Dragon Pulse - Dragon
Air Slash - Flying
Hyper Beam - Normal
Surf - Water
Thunder - Electric
Earthquake - Ground
Blizzard - Ice
Flamethrower - Fire

Alliance:
Legendary Beasts
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."