View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 04:27 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Username Change Marathon (OPEN!)

Username Change Marathon!

If you want a username change, then read the following and post your request IN THIS THREAD. If you have a question, please PM/VM me instead of posting.

Before posting, check that the username you wish to change to is free by searching the Member List. You may only have the letters A-Z, numbers, spaces, dashes, and underscores in your username.

Remember, you have to wait a full year between username changes, so make sure you really want to change before requesting a new username because I won't change it back and forwards. (If you have never had your username changed before, you do not have to wait a full year since you signed up on the forum.)

The username change marathon goes on for as long as this thread is open for posting. It will end when I lock this thread. If you have any questions, contact me directly! If you want a name change and it has been a month since this thread was last open, feel free to PM me and I will reopen it!

Post the following and I will change your username. Type your new username EXACTLY as you want it as I will be copying & pasting from your post.
Code:
Old Username:
New Username:
REMEMBER TO BE SURE BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION AS YOU WILL BE STUCK WITH THE NEW USERNAME FOR A WHOLE YEAR.

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 08-31-2012 at 07:42 AM.