View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 09:33 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: The Official Pe2k Voices Thread

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!

You did such a great job with this, Mike! ^v^ The rules are perfect, and it's cool that you have all the 'works of art' up here. :D Hopefully this will attract more people, whether it be listeners or contributors! :D

Maybe you should elaborate a bit more on what Pe2k Voices is; we (you xD) made a Youtube channel for voice acting, and that's its main focus. HKim first introduced it, etc, but voices is not all that we display: we also showcase people's art (to be used in the background for voice acting or as an AMV) or anything from songs you've written or sung to animations, etc. xD Although better worded. :3

But yeah, great job. :P I'm impressed with how official this is! xDD Do we want to get a banner made for this thread? I made one for the other thread, but a more professional one is probably better. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.