View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 05:36 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: CLOSED BATTLE: Velocity vs. KantoBreeder ~ 3m0d0ll Reffs.

I I I

-

KantoBreeder

[Angbor] Heracross
Ability: Guts.
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
No status.

Velocity

[Rikki] Zorua
Ability: Illusion
Health: 29%
Energy: 50%
Knocked out.

The beetle was let out of his Pokeball with a jolt. Looking through his compound eyes, he saw dozens of small fox Pokemon before him. Though the real one stood dead-on before him. Angbor rubbed his antennas against his horn to create a clicking sound, meaning he was ready to battle. For the first few moments, this appeared to be a stare-off, neither one of them going in to battle. Rikki had put of his orange-tinted 'sheild', hoping that if he could survive, even with just a speck of Health left, he could Counter it and help defeat this Bug Pokemon. Rikki knew he was at a disadvantage, but he had faith, though he doubted it would do any good. Angbor, irritated with Rikki for not moving first, pulled his fist back and glided in the air, close to the squishy ground, towards Rikki. His fist ablaze with white sparks, Angbor punched Rikki as hard as he could manage. The fox Pokemon flew backwards and into a tree, knocked out.
[Focus Punch: Angbor, 12% Energy | Rikki, -47% Health]

KantoBreeder

[Angbor] Heracross
Ability: Guts.
Health: 100%
Energy: 88%
No status.

Velocity

[Rikki] Zorua
Ability: Illusion
Health: -18%
Energy: 50%
KNOCKED OUT.

-

Velocity, please send out your next Pokemon, then KantoBreeder will send their moves.

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 06-11-2011 at 05:55 PM.