View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 03:29 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: CLOSED: Crystal Momoyia vs Beartic Tundra - Tsuna Reffs.

@Beartic : I'm not sure if you've read the conditional rules or not, but Higher Priority Moves can not be ordered as wait-and-see conditionals. Rules are found here. Please take that into account during your next turn ^^

============
Round Nine
============

Crystal Momoyia

Lapras
HP: 92
Energy: 56
Speed: 60
Ability: Shell Armor
Stat Changes: None
Mood: Happy

===

Pyroboy74

Roselia
HP: 50
Energy: 48
Speed: 65
Ability: Poison Point
Stat Changes: Atk +2
Mood: Confused

The battle had been going on pretty intensely, and Lapras seemed to have brought Roselia to at least half of its health in a turn or two. Crystal knows how to use her Pokemon as a Trainer, and is prepared to put up much more of a fight since this battle looks like it could end any moment. Moments earlier, Roselia was struck by the Confuse Ray, and Beartic gave his order of commands. Roselia, tried to execute Sleep Powder should it's opponent try anything but attacking it. However, confusion prevented it from doing so. Roselia smacked itself in confusion!

-6 Damage

Lapras started spinning about in the waters, raising its attack and speed stats in an instant. Dragon Dance, it was called, and it looks like Dragon Type Pokemon aren't the only ones to learn that move. Lapras was also way faster than its opponent now, so it could get in any moves in first, before Roselia could.

-4 Energy

Lapras then made a huge leap out of the water, as it soared the peaks of the caves, preparing its next move. However, if Roselia were to see an incoming attack, it was ordered to protect. Roselia tried to put its two petal-like hands forward and a green glow appeared just for a moment, but alas, the confusion it had earlier haunted it again, and provided a nasty deal of self damage, preventing it from putting up a shield from the incoming attack.

-6 Damage

Lapras, which was already up in the air, made a landing right on top its opponent, knocking over and pinning it down for good. Luck wasn't on Beartic's side today, as the move also paralyzed his Roselia. So now Roselia had two statuses to deal with. Confusion, and something that drags its speed down by far, Paralysis.

Lapras : -10 Energy
Roselia : -16 Damage

What will unfold next?

============
Round Over
============

Crystal Momoyia

Lapras
HP: 92
Energy: 42
Speed: 60
Ability: Shell Armor
Stat Changes: Atk and Spd +1
Mood: Really Happy

===

Pyroboy74

Roselia
HP: 22
Energy: 48
Speed: 65
Ability: Poison Point
Stat Changes: Atk +2
Mood: Confused, Paralyzed

Ref Notes:
- Confusion smacks @ first action above 50% (whereby rolls of 50 and below wouldn't smack) I rolled 69, so smacked.
- Smacked at 6 Damage (6 Attack of Roselia's)
- 2nd action of Confusion smacks @ above 75% (whereby rolls of 75 and below wouldn't smack) I rolled 98, so smacked.
- Confusion would last for one more action.
- Body Slam's paralysis rate, roll 1 - 10 and if 1, 2, or 3, paralyzed. I rolled 3.

Next Action Notes:

- Crystal moves first next turn

Etc:
- Nothing yet.

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 06-24-2011 at 04:24 AM.