Energy: 87%
Fly

N/A

[-] Meganium (M)
Ability: Overgrow
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Razor Leaf

Meganium lifted his head out of the grass, his eyes lasering in on the dangerous-looking bird on his land. He grimaced, but he knew he had to defend his territory. He lifted his powerful neck, the ring of petals around his neck glowing green. Coel watched tensely, ready to get out of the way of any of Meganium's tricks.

Meganium shook his leaves with a stomp, sending a sudden storm of sharp-edged green leaves flying at Coel. With a squawk of shock - the attack was far speedier than he had anticipated - he took to the air. Most of the leaves sailed past him, but his delay meant that a few of the leaves hit their mark, cutting Coel's legs and thighs. He let out a shrill of pain before flying higher, ready to come down from on high like an avenging bolt on a certain Meganium.
[Razor Leaf: Coel, -5% HP; Meganium, -4% Energy]

Coel made sure he was good and high up, then he tucked in his wings. In the clear day, his silhouette was striking against the sunshine. But that certainly wouldn't be the only thing striking in the grasslands today. Coel began to pick up momentum like a katamari picks up yen and candies (or like a snowball picks up snow for you regular people). The mighty Honchkrow slammed into Meganium with all of his weight and force, crashing his whole body into the grass dinosaur. Coel leaped nimbly away, leaving a slightly battered - and highly annoyed - Meganium to pick itself up off the ground.
[Fly: Coel, -6% Energy; Meganium, -21% HP]

Dino

[Coel] Honchkrow (M)
Ability: Super Luck
Health: 41%
Energy: 81%

N/A

[-] Meganium (M)
Ability: Overgrow
Health: 79%
Energy: 96%

Ranger Notes
Razor Leaf's Accuracy Roll was 67, with 1-95 hitting.
Razor Leaf's Crit Roll was 45, with 1-6.25 Critting.
Fly's Accuracy Roll was 13, with 1-90 hitting.
Fly's Crit Roll was 82, with 1-12.5 Critting.
I decided that since Coel is slower than Meganium (go figure) he does not all the way dodge Razor Leaf; however in the damage calculating I halved the BP, as I figure about half of the attack would hit due to how close the two Pokemons' speeds are.

Options
1. Attack
2. Capture
3. Flee

You have 19 Safari Points remaining.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D