View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 04:24 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: _|-Individual RP: Fotosynthesis-|_

OOC: omg, you just lost a lot of points for using Houndour as the bad guy

Ranger : Rex

Individual Run - Synthesis

---

Commencing...

"Rai," He called out to her. The Raichu turned around and looked stupidly towards her Trainer. "Rai, stop this now. All it's gonna do is create a feud. So turn around and listen to me." He said, which was the first smart thing he has done so far. By calming it down, he could have it focus better and fight with a clearer head. "Raichu, listen up 'cause this is what we're going to do. Start off with a Discharge and then try to use a Wild Charge."

Using Discharge was a pretty good move since it hit most of the battle field, but it wasn't very accurate. Raichu began charging up her electrical attack. Electric sparks were coming out of her clown cheek pockets. Mienfoo new what was coming and began planting his feet into the ground and prepared himself for the attack.

Raichu launched her attack and the electrical surge went through Mienfoo's body. I could see him flinching as it went through his body. When it ended, he unearthed him feet, but was rammed into by Raichu and her Wild Charge attack. Mienfoo cried out in pain, but didn't back down. He was a real fighter, if this dude didn't capture it, I sure as hell would. Mienfoo began charging a small blue ball of energy in his hands and prepared to fire it at Raichu.

---

Battle Stats:

Mienfoo [28% PAR Used Force Palm] vs Raichu [49% Used Focus Blast, Grass Knot]

Character Count: 7591/9000

Name: James Brehon
Money: 24,900

Items:

Super Balls x5, Hyper Balls x3, Pokeplayer: Sneasel Voice Disk, Porygon Voice Disk, Zorua Voice Disk, Zorua Voice Disk, Solosis Voice Disk, Petille Voice Disk, Ferroseed Voice Disk, Tropius Voice Disk, Mienfoo Voice Disk, Ice Type Repellent, Super Potion x4, Max Potion x3, Max Revive x2, Super Squirt Bottle, Pokedolls x1, Pax-a-Punch

Pokemon:

Aerodactyl/M/Rock Head/Brave
EMs: TM Substitute, TM Protect, BM Pursuit, MT Aqua Tail

Starmie/G/Natural Cure/Docile
EMs: TM Thunderbolt, TM Ice Beam, TM Grass Knot, TM Psych Up, TM Water Pulse, TM Skill Swap, TM Substitute, TM Protect, MT Trick, HM Surf, HM Waterfall

Raichu/F/Lightningrod/Impish
EMs: TM Rain Dance, TM Grass Knot, TM Brick Break, TM Hidden Power: Dark, TM Focus Blast, TM Substitute, TM Attract, TM Curse, TM Captivate, TM Light Screen, TM Reflect, TM Swagger, TM Protect, TM Focus Punch, BM Encore, BM Fake Out, BM Endeavour, BM Wish, SM Surf, MT Magnet Rise, BM Yawn, BM Teeter Dance