View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 10:56 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Ivy didn't reply. I was a bit worried - her face began to take on the same expression she had worn on the latter half of our Deckbi run. I was about to step over and ask her if she was alright when I felt a calming wave of emotion wash outwards from Haji. Ivy's face calmed a bit, and she focused back on the battle. She must have sent her commands telepathically again. My eyes moved over to the Meditite, and I could see that it was watching Haji very carefully.

Small rocks and pieces of snow rose slowly into the air around Haji as the psychic cat charged his mental abilities. The Meditite held out its hand towards the Espeon and a white stream of energy flew towards Haji. The beam gently wrapped around Haji and some of the rocks and snow drifted back to hover around the Fighting-type. I recognised it as a Psych Up. How did the Meditite know that Haji was going to increase his strength?

I scratched my head, and I suddenly realised what was happening. No doubt the ghost was playing games with Ivy's head, trying to make her think that her thoughts were open. But the actual answer was much more simple. Meditite was one of the few Pokemon with access to the Telepathy Ability! The Wild Pokemon must have been intercepting Ivy's commands!

"Ivy, the Meditite has Telepathy!" I called out. "It can read your thoughts!"

Before Ivy could reply, all of the small objects near both Pokemon fell to the ground. The Meditite was faster than Haji - it plunged its hands into the ground and a small cluster of rocks fell from the ceiling, striking Haji. However, it didn't seem to do much damage, although one particularly big rock did strike his paw. Haji was quick to retaliate. He suddenly jerked forward, like he was feinting a headbutt. The Meditite was knocked backwards through the air. It backflipped through the air, landing with a large splash in the river. It didn't emerge for half a minute, and when it did it was chattering and rubbing its arms. That water must have been freezing cold.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

??? Female Meditite: 55%, SATK+1, SDEF+1 (used Psych Up, Rock Tomb)

Calm Male Espeon: 93%, SATK+1, SDEF+1, SPD-1 (used Calm Mind, Psychic)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: 8 Encounters Remaining, Mienfoo Voice Disk[USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F); ??? Tyrogue(?); Hardy Machop(M); ??? Mienfoo(?); ??? Swinub (?); ??? Mamoswine(?); ??? Meditite(?)
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F); Hardy Machop(M)
Picture Value: 1500
CC since last Encounter: 9574 / 9000, (20187 / 13500)

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - ACTIVE
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 84%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure - 100%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x3, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly