View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 07:40 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default Re: PE2K Battle Stadium staff sign up thread.

I already typed this up, but accidently pressed backspace after clicking off. ;~; so much work, gone. Oh well...
------------------------
Like a bolt from the blue...

Name: Max0596
Preferred Name: Max0596, but you can call me by my real name, Cody, if you wish.
Reason for wanting to be a staff member: To help others enjoy thier experience in our all-new Battle Stadium!
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: My epic luck. Not even farming shinies, yet getting my first eevee A SHINY. *-*
Time Zone GMT Format: CST -6 Hours
Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): PO for now, my SS corrupted D:
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: My real name translates to "helper" and I act on my name. I always try to do my best, and help others as much as I can. Got hit by a car because I was moving my friend, who is in a wheelchair, because his tire got stuck in a pothole. People can't drive at all...
Thoughts about the stadium:Sounds like an awseome idea, I would really love to be part of helping it thrive!

I would like to apply for the shop. If that position is not availible or if you find a more fit applicant, I would not mind being in the 4th Gen Battling Thread. Max out!

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...