View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 12:10 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Thankfully, Elena was just as fast as I had expected her to be.

“Quick, throw up a Light Screen, Toshiro! Angle it toward the lake!” she yelled.

The Jolteon started summoning blue energy around its body, which slowly moved towards his head. The energy then leaked into the air, taking the form of an opaque screen that hovered in the air in front of the fox. The Fire Blast crashed into the Light Screen and stuck in place for a second, trying to smash through the screen or wrap around it. The mystical energies didn't permit this though, so aside from the excessive heat the fireball was throwing off, the attack was prevented from hitting Toshiro.

Finally, almost grudgingly, the fireball shot off towards the lake. It hit the water with the most dangerous hissing noise I had ever heard - far worse than an Arbok or a group of Seviper. A huge plume of steam broiled up into the air - a good hundred litres at least. The pillar rose up into the air, but instead of dissipating like I was expecting it to, the gases hung around, spreading out like a nimbus cloud. I realised what Elena was trying to do - create rain the evaporation of the water!

“Toshiro, it might start raining if this works right. Even if it doesn't, fire off a Thunder!" my Trainer called. "It's time to pull our weight in this battle.”

It was an incredibly clever idea. Sure enough, small droplets of water began falling from the cloud - not as much as a normal Rain Dance would have summoned, but quite enough for Elena's purposes. Electrical arcs began to play out from Toshiro, curving around his body and scorching the ground. The sparks became bigger, and finally an unbelievable amount of power blasted from the little fox up into the cloud above us. I could almost see the Thunder attack move in the sky towards the Slowbro, who was dopily watching the sky. A huge yellow spear suddenly ripped out from the clouds and crashed into the ground right where the Slowbro was. Chunks of dirt and sand were thrown up into the air, and the Slowbro disappeared from sight. I expected it to have been thrown backwards, but when the chunks fell to the ground the Slowbro was nowhere to be seen.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

??? Male Slowbro: 28%, SDEF+2, PRZ (used Fire Blast, disappeared)

Serious Male Jolteon: 80%, LS-1 DISABLE[Hidden Power] (used Light Screen, Thunder)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Elena
Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining, Stunfisk Voice Disk[THREE USED]
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Lotad(?); ??? Squirtle(?); ??? Palpitoad (?); ??? Bidoof(?); ??? Slowbro(M)
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 25357 / 25000

Pokemon Statistics:

Koko (F) - Persian
Ability: Technician
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM: U-turn, Water Pulse, Icy Wind, Psych Up, Protect, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power Flying
BM/SM/MT: None

Toshiro (M) - Jolteon - ACTIVE
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: Hidden Power Ice, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball, Roar, Thunderbolt, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute
BM/SM/MT: None

Fred (M) - Swampert
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Relaxed
TM/HM: Surf, Waterfall, Ice Beam, Strength, Stealth Rock, Brick Break, Roar, Avalanche, Substitute, Hidden Power Dark, Rock Slide, Bulldoze, Scald, Sleep Talk, Rest, Stone Edge, Toxic
BM/SM/MT: Curse, Yawn, Outrage, Mirror Coat, Refresh, Counter, Ice Punch

Item Statistics:

Total Items: Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x3, Parkball x5, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Borderline Voice Disk (Stunfisk), Uncommon Voice Disk (Barboach), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly