View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 06:12 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default [DS][AI]Perfectworld Phase One[Suspended]

Suspended for now, due to many complications with life, time, and activity. Sorry it has to end this way, but I'm cancelling PwPo for now. I might reboot it, I might restart it, who knows. If you want to put in your two cents, go ahead and post in here.

(credit to Charmander009, it's amazing, thanks!)
[The RP itself]

Introduction
----------------
>reboot initiated
>processing…
>FATAL ERROR-PLEASE REMOVE DISC
>PLEASE REMOVE DISC IN /F
>SUFFICENT DATA LOSS
>WARNING-VIRUS DETECTED
> CANN█T LOAD “firewall8”
>”firewall8” CORRUPT█D
>DEST█UCTION OF FILES IMMINENT
>/Libraries/Documents COMP█OMISED
>WA█NING-VIR█S DET█CTED
>WARNI-██████████████████████████████████████████

“…game over.”

┌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┐
▐██████████▒▌
▐┌───┐█████▓▌
▐│███│█████▓▌
▐├───┘▀▀▀▀█▓▌
▐│█████│││█▓▌
▐│█████└┴┘█▓▌
▐▄█████████▒▌
└▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀┘

>CHO█SE ONE OF T█E FOLL█WING
“What the hell, you persist living?”

FILE 8273849
INTRODUCTION: Ah, the Database. It can find anyone, anywhere, anytime. Housed in World Zero, a manufactured world. Now I've wondered, how was it made? All the others were made naturally, but Zero seems to be...mechanical. Everyday I woke up, the massive tower that is the Epicentre glared down at me, with angry, red lights. So obviously I escaped.

I'm Soar's leader now.

ORAGANIZATION: Soar
GOAL: To stop the "inhumane" practices of The System
LEADER: Sara Aurion

FILE 6482123
INTRODUCTION: These worlds are so pitiful. Won't you join me in making a new one? Humans are so pitiful. Won't you help me in destroying them?

ORGANIZATION: Gameover
GOAL: Destruction of all things alive.
Leader: Hainze
>FILE DELETED- UNSELECTABLE

FILE 7193
INTRODUCTION: WE ASSIST THE LIVING IN FUFILLING THEIR DESTINIES. ALL WE DO IS FOR THE GREATER GOOD

ORGANIZATION: THE SYSTEM
GOAL: TO SAVE HUMANITY THROUGH STRAIGHT PATHS
LEADER: ████████
>FILE DELETED-UNSELECTABLE

“Listen, it’s vital you know what they exactly do. I-I don’t have much time, so hear me out. The System stands for free will being completely gone. Gameover is just pure evil, and Soar-Well, that's where I am.”

FILE 3710
INTRODUCTION: Normal population

ORGANIZATION: N/A
GOAL: N/A
LEADER: N/A
>FILE DELETED- UNSELECTABLE

“What I really need to tell you is-“
>FILE DELETED

>CHOOSE ONE

>POKEMON

>HUMAN

>POKEMORPH

>CHOOSE ONE
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-
>WORLD 8
└ LUSH, FOREST WORLD
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-

>OVERLAY OF WORLD-START POINT
>FILE CORRUPTED
>FILL OUT THE SHEET

NAME:
SPECIES:
PERSONALITY:
APPEARANCE:
SKILL(S):
WEAPON(S):
OTHER:

>AUTHORIZING
>PROCESSING
>ACCEPTED

“A short briefing. You will awaken in a dense forest, which is by the way, endless. You will see a village when you are ready-do not force it. You will have no past, and a very dark future. Do not harm the others you first encounter-they are just like you. Other things you might need to know is that you are our only hope, whoever you may be. The System is breaking down, falling apart. Magic, used by the inhabitents of our worlds, is at your disposal. I hope, no, I know you’re going to be able to save the worlds.”

You must.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author notes: My first RP! I can already tell this is going to be a lot of fun. Humans can use Magic, but not Pokemon/pokemorphs. Instead, they get an extra move, making five. Basically all that can be selected is the Organization Soar, along with World 8. Then create your character. History is not needed since your character can have no memories, as it stands now. There will be multiple phases. Posts will be in an orderly fasion, until it is deemed okay to free that limitation. If you don't post within one week of the person before you, you will be skipped and considered 'frozen', a problem that sometimes happens in this world. I do have a plan for the plot, but it is subject to huge change if anyone wishes to input ideas. Any questions about what transpires in the RP can be asked here, or PM/VMed to me. This concludes your introduction, please sign up using the above sheet. If you wish to not look for it, here it is again, more in-depth.

NAME:
SPECIES:(Human excluded)
PERSONALITY:
APPEARANCE:
SKILL(S):(Humans: Magic spells are as follows, and may 'grow', or you may gain more. Fire, Water, Ice, Electricity, Wind.)(Pokemorphs: Four moves)(Pokemon: Five moves)
WEAPON(S):(Pokemon excluded)
OTHER:

Not to ramble on, but basically, Humans can use magic, Pokemon can use more moves than normal, and Pokemorphs are a little bit of everything, but can't use magic. Weapons are anything your charactter can realistically carry. That means I don't want to be seeing any of this. Where can you carry that? You can't. End of story. Oh yeah, rules.

RULES:
-No Gmodding-bunnying
-Nothing gory, keep it clean.
-Pay attention and be active. Once a week should be fine.
-Wait your turn, please.
-No swearing either. Should be kept at a PG rating.
-Romance is allowed, however.
-If you wish to make an exception, put the explicit parts in spoiler tags, and put WARNING in bold above them.
-You can have as many characters as you want, as long as you can keep up with them. I advise two or three though, if you're inexperienced in RPing.
-Have fun!

Extras:
Extras 1, 2, & 3

---------------------------------------------------
Confirmed RPers/Order of Posting:
Max0596
Winter_Cherry
Charmander009
Grassy_Aggron
Latisiblings
Eternal Moonlight
haybalebarn

(known)Characters:
Max0596
(Too many to count!)

Winter_Cherry
Skylar "Sky" Boschtallen
Shenz
Anna Atoli

Charmander009
Aarilyn DX4002
Windflower

Grassy_Aggron
Experiment

Latisiblings
Vincent Gunhold

Eternal Moonlight
Lorenzo
Aqua
Leander

haybalebarn
Sevv
(Should've reserved another post. *sigh*)
Some facts in this text may be outdated or false. Please take the time to read through the below posts to get more up-to-date information. Thank you for your time.
------------------------------
The Magic System
-----------------
At the end of each Day, your character will be given OOC Magic Levels. Obviously you start at LV1, upgrading each night to become stronger the following day in Magic.

Magic is ONLY for Human species characters. No exceptions.

That being said, let's have a rundown for you human character-havers;

You need to use this format at the end of each Day in your Final Rotation of the Day post:
┌──(character name)───
│(Magic Class:EX.Fire) LV (new level)
│Skills:(all below are default for all Magic)
│Manipulation-1(all levels require 1 LVUP Point)
│Resistance-0(all levels require 2 LVUP Points)
│Conjuration-0(all levels require 3 LVUP Points)
│(empty space)
│(Magic Class:EX.Fire) LV (new level)
│Skills:(all below are default for all Magic)
│Manipulation-1(all levels require 1 LVUP Point)
│Resistance-0(all levels require 2 LVUP Points)
│Conjuration-0(all levels require 3 LVUP Points)
│LVUP Points Left:0(can be stockpiled)
└────Magic LV Up───────
Map of the Soar HQ

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...

Last edited by Max0596; 09-12-2012 at 06:27 AM.