View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 09:08 PM
akdude Offline

Send a message via AIM to akdude Send a message via MSN to akdude Send a message via Yahoo to akdude
Default Re: Individual RP: Akdude

{{OCC: I have one Umbreon and Espeon.}}

This is ridiculous, I thought to myself as I paced back and forth at the front gate; impatiently awaiting for my Ranger to arrive. I'm not a very patient person and do not tolerate when someone is running behind. I have come here for two reasons and two reasons only: To catch more Pokemon and to become far stronger than I am now. And this Ranger is hindering that plan

I look over at my Pokemon, Umbreon and Espeon, to see how they are handling the wait. Umbreon is pacing back and forth with irritation. She knows what this means for us and where it could take us, she understands my frustrations. Espeon on the other hand...well is being Espeon. She's laid out on her back enjoying the weather and not having a care in the world. I started to become sick by the lack of self pride

"ESPEON! Have some pride for crying out loud. You're not posing for Play Mon of the month." I command a lot out of my Pokemon. Espeon seems to think sitting back, relaxing, and taking in the sights helps. She's always joyful and full of spunk, never taking anything serious not even training. But Umbreon, she understands it.

Espeon rolls over and gives me this blank stare, as if she's confused as to what I was talking about. Umbreon jumps in front of her and snaps at her as well. Almost like she was ashamed to be related to Espeon. How I managed to get two from the same family and yet be total opposites was beyond me. Suddenly, something catches both of their attentions and they jump to guard.

Out of nowhere a Gallade appears in front of us. I stand with my Pokemon ready to attack, not letting our guard down for a minute. Gallade stands there motionless as if, it was here for us, but not wanting to attack. I couldn't understand why a Pokemon would be at the front gate and not further into the park. However, regardless of where it was, it's still a Pokemon and we were ready for battle.

I started to call out my orders....

MWAHAHA!! The bunnies will take over the world!!

Name: Slash
FC: 2191 4116 0821