View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 02:27 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Help, Please, I'm worried!

Why is it that it made you worried? o: You must remember with the theories that they are merely guesses, speculations, that you should try not to give any credit to. Even if it seems like they are based on pretty solid evidence, it is still a mere guess that doesn't really hold any kind of truth.

I mean, I don't like this theory. I think half of the stuff sounds ridiculous, to be honest. xD Plus, the main thing is that I don't want to believe that theory. It's not how I see the anime, not what I want it to be, and I do not believe that the creators intended for it to be this way. With theories, what people do is that they twist one thing to seem like another, or they use it to their advantage because it fits an aspect of their theory. I mean, that's the anime universe--that's their world, and I don't believe that a simple coma would be able to create that kind of detail.

You think about when you dream. How much detail accompanies your unconscious thoughts? Not much, I would wager. I mean, when I dream, the detail includes maybe the hair colour of a person, or their name. On top of that, we know for a fact that Ash discovers all the pokemon as he goes through his journey. He is constantly coming across new pokemon he has never heard of before, let alone seen, which is why he had his pokedex and why he needs to go on this journey, or at least it's an aspect. He learns as we learn.

Now tell me, how do you think that, if Ash WAS in this coma, he knows details - let alone anything at all - about any of these pokemon he has never encountered? He cannot make them up. He also cannot make up Misty, Brock, Team Rocket, Giovanni, or anybody else. Do you know why? Because the fandom of Pokemon is not based on the anime, and therefore things already existed in the games, the merchandise, manga, etc, as they all came before the anime. How could he dream of people he had never met? Real people that exist in that universe, as well as all the pokemon, the cities--everything. They all exist without the anime, so it is not based on the anime, and therefore it's not JUST things that happen/exist in the anime, and therefore are not things Ash has made up in this "coma," which is a major flaw to this theory.

Ash cannot be in a coma; the theory is meant for mere amusement, and not to be taken seriously, even if you didn't intend for that to happen--what I mean is that I'm sure the person who created this theory - and remember, a theory is all it is - would not have wanted to worry people.

So try not to worry about it. :] There is far more evidence against the theory than supporting it. ^^ I hope you can continue to enjoy the anime!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.