Thread: [Other] [RP] Digimon: The Reckoning
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 02:52 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: [RP] Digimon: The Reckoning

Kilara Blake | Impmon (IceDevimon) | DemiDevimon (Myotismon)
Role: True DigiDestined
Affected RPers: Popshakes, Sheepat, Obliveon

They were retreating! I could scarcely believe it; even though we had been outnumbered, somehow we’d managed to come through. A few of our enemies remained; a Mammothmon, which the MagnaAngemon was now battling, and the two Ogremon, who Birdramon and IceDevimon were helping put down. But then the enemy Myotismon abruptly threw Lopmon to the ground and charged over to reengage in battle. Almost at the same time, the strange Digimon I didn’t know defeated one of the Ogremon before suddenly Digivolving and taking out the second one.

And then I swooned, staggering forward before collapsing to my knees with a faint groan. A wash of power vertigo hit me, making the world spin and leaving me feeling dizzy and nauseous. Almost at the same moment I sensed IceDevimon fly over and land beside me, speaking words I couldn’t catch in a worried tone. After a few moments I felt the dizziness reside some, but I still felt weak and ill to my stomach.

“Kilara! C’mon, say somethin’ already, yer startin’ ta worry me!” I blinked sluggishly, suddenly able to understand what was being said and realizing that IceDevimon had DeDigivolved back to Impmon. No wonder I didn’t feel as tired and unsteady now. I waved at him weakly and coughed a bit before I was able to reply.

“I’m fine,” I said, sitting back on my calves and rubbing my temples for a moment before focusing on what was happening. The enemy Myotismon was fighting MagnaAngemon now, and Mammothmon was simply standing idle, as if it had just shut down. Its tusks had been shattered; it looked like it was in shock or something. My Partner Myotismon was watching the others fighting, tension clear in his stiff pose. I knew he sensed how drained I was, but at the same time he wanted to avenge Monochromon’s murder. With a bit of effort I managed to stands, swaying a little before finding my balance.

“I’m fine,” I repeated, louder so Myotismon could hear me. “Don’t worry about me; do what you need to do.” There was no response for a moment, but then he rushed towards the fight. Twin whips of snapping crimson energy burst into life in his hands as his wings unfurled and he lunged into the air. He circled and gained altitude for a few moments, then arched his body and folded his wings to his sides. He dropped like a stone, his Crimson Lightening attacks leaving double streaks of light as he fell. When he was no more than a few feet above his target, his wings snapped open to stop his descent. The massive downward force caused by his sudden halt transferred to his attacks, which lashed through the air with a shrill whistle before striking the enemy along his back. He was instantly slammed into the ground as Myotismon landed heavily, looking a bit unsteady after his attack. I knew the maneuver put a strain on him, but it was incredibly powerful. It didn’t seem to be enough to take out our foe, though, and Myotismon faced MagnaAngemon with a strained expression as his Crimson Lightening attacks faded.

“I’ll take care of this one,” I heard him say. I resisted the urge to call out to him and make him back down; that stunt normally did structural damage to his wings and back that would need time to heal. What he needed most was to withdraw from the fighting, but he was still capable of battling and as long as he was, he wouldn’t even think of allowing someone else to get between him and the killer of one of his allies.

^Rock Musical Bleach^